Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

another hot party announced for tonight... 3 girls and 4 guys

If it is "hot" as it was yesterday or as it was misty, we are screwed on expectations.:cry:

At least in this misty can not sleep, since he slept horrors in the previous one.::)

And again reinforcing, with 7 people announced, cam 2 alone or and support the cam 3, nor the stick that goes.:angry:
I

24 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Do you remember what happen to that cams (from Nyusha old house)??? we don't know if they are with Alex yet or not. And cams also could be needed for the new Lisa&Chloe apartment (we don't know the number) If have two bedrooms.. immediately 3 extra cams will be needed 

Two bedrooms means a big apartment. I don't see that happening unless Alex thinks that they can generate enough viewers.

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Look again.

It's Nyu ... who never lets the ball fall, when it's in his control.:cool:

i know, i was been sarcastic sorry, ther is no party, yesterday was ana, today nyu the next one for misty,

14 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Look again.

It's Nyu ... who never lets the ball fall, when it's in his control.:cool:

What I like about Nyu is that she is willing volunteer to do "artificial respiration" and "heart massage" to anyone who may need it. And as "many" times as necessary. l:biggrin: ol

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

So, when Misty comes over and they cannibalize her apt, I wonder how the payments work. I'm sure they have to split the money somehow, but how? I think the money pours into Anna's bucket and then she divvies up the money, but how do they know how much they are supposed to get. Does Anna taken into account who did what? If Nyusha fucks everything in sight and Misty just dances, does Nyusha get paid more? Seems only fair. But wouldn't that mean that Anna would have to scrutinize the feed and keep track of all sorts of things 24 he a day. I digress, but you get my point.  

Often wondered how they work it, maybe its a matter of " I'll come to your place tonight and you come to my place tomorrow " ?

26 minutes ago, pahman said:

Two bedrooms means a big apartment. I don't see that happening unless Alex thinks that they can generate enough viewers.

Well, I know that hell would completely freeze before that, but Lisa along with Chloe get serious and finalized in what until now has only provoked and Misty and Ana (with Nyu) would have serious problems.
:cool: