Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I suspect Ana isn't that much older than a teenager herself. Mid 20's the absolute oldest.

TacikçeİngilizceAfrikaanca---------------Dili algılaAfrikaancaAlmancaAmharcaArapçaArnavutçaAzericeBaskçaBatı FrizcesiBelarusçaBengalceBoşnakçaBulgarcaBurmacaCava DiliCebuanoÇekçeÇince (Basitleştirilmiş)Çince (Geleneksel)DancaEndonezceErmeniceEsperantoEstoncaFarsçaFelemenkçeFilipinceFinceFransızcaGalceGaliçyacaGüceratçaGüney Sotho diliGürcüceHaiti KreyoluHausa diliHawaii diliHırvatçaHintçeHmong Diliİbo diliİbraniceİngilizceİrlandacaİskoç GaelcesiİspanyolcaİsveççeİtalyancaİzlandacaJaponcaKannada diliKatalancaKazakçaKırgızcaKmerceKoreceKorsikacaKürtçeLao diliLatinceLehçeLetoncaLitvancaLüksemburgcaMacarcaMakedoncaMalayalam diliMalaycaMalgaşçaMaltacaMaori diliMarathiMoğolcaNepalceNorveççeNyanjaÖzbekçePencapçaPeştucaPortekizceRumenceRusçaSamoa diliSeylancaShonaSırpçaSindhiSlovakçaSlovenceSomaliceSunda DiliSvahiliTacikçeTamilceTaycaTelugu diliTürkçeUkraynacaUrducaVietnamcaYidişYorubacaYunancaZosa diliZulucaTürkçe

Nearly 30.

42 minutes ago, nazimakbulut said:

I guess Anastasia decided to hang out with the teenagers now.:biggrin:

Sorry, I am not following, but interesting comment.

What/which  teenagers? Just checked Em and Ana is not there.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Yes it's him,strange because VH announced they were gone visiting family.

I think Sia is there too, right?

Lets go to that apartment forum and follow up. 

• Upvote 1