Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

5 hours ago, nack said:

What are you talking about ?

4 hours ago, zoifan said:

You are just saying bphillips94 had two posts in RLC forum.

... and why is that such significant news? You phrased such simple thing as if you discovered cure to cancer.

Sorry I am not following.

Because he only ever posts short, 1-5 word sentences, but he actually posted two pics
on RLC. Has anyone ever seen him post a pic on VH...ever? Again, not defending him,
just information. I also wish he would stop.

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Well damn! Please post the links. I gotta see this! For the recordI, I probably posted 8000 comments before I posted a single cap. I generally didn't just reiterate the previous post though. 🤗

I sure wish I had kept track of where I saw them, 'cause I would definitely post them. If
my subconscious kicks in and I can find them, you got 'em.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I sure wish I had kept track of where I saw them, 'cause I would definitely post them. If
my subconscious kicks in and I can find them, you got 'em.

after exhaustive research i have found the posts in question. 2 pics posted in linda/tibor thread on dec 15 2017. 1 has been removed.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

after exhaustive research i have found the posts in question. 2 pics posted in linda/tibor thread on dec 15 2017. 1 has been removed.

Thanks, golfer. You sure saved me a lot of time. Amy will be so happy. Are you going
to post the links?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

Thanks, golfer. You sure saved me a lot of time. Amy will be so happy. Are you going
to post the links?

it's just a pic of linda getting fucked far away on free cam. nothing special about it. doesn't belong in vh section.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it's just a pic of linda getting fucked far away on free cam. nothing special about it. doesn't belong in vh section.

No, I understand, but Amy wanted the links so she could check it out for herself.
And it's not like we don't post pics, GIFs, music videos and all kinds of other stuff
that also doesn't belong in VH.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

VH Twitter says Ana and Nyu are waiting for two guys. The more interesting thing to note in the tweet is the picture they posted with it. Does anybody have any idea who the blond girl is?

@Sparkles how do you copy and paste tweets to the board?

On the bottom right corner there is the time that tweet was put online.. with right button i click there to "copy link location" and then just paste here