Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

VH can't tell people who they can and can't have in their apt. If Ana invites him, they can't say anything. He just won't get paid.

Honestly hope Anna have the "atention" to VH and what they decided,if they kicked him of the project she should respect that,but love it's blind as it's common to say,honestly if he returns as an very present guest i won't watch it.

37 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well, no shit! He'll be back in the apt by tomorrow. Too bad for him, Ana's getting all of the money from now on.

She can always spend more time with him outside, no need to bring him in the apt.

8 minutes ago, pahman said:

She can always spend more time with him outside, no need to bring him in the apt.

Not if she wants to make any money, which I know she does. If she starts hooking up with Rock outside of the apt that means she won't be hooking up with anyone in the apt and you might as well turn the cams off. I don't think VH or Anna will ban him from the premises. He just won't get paid.  Almost 100% sure that he will be back with her. He just won't earn any money. 

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Not if she wants to make any money, which I know she does. If she starts hooking up with Rock outside of the apt that means she won't be hooking up with anyone in the apt and you might as well turn the cams off. I don't think VH or Anna will ban him from the premises. He just won't get paid.  Almost 100% sure that he will be back with her. He just won't earn any money. 

Don't believe, specially with VH have said... For sure if they fine A&A one more time because Rock, Alex will take care personally on the situation :biggrin:
And also believe that Rock is entering the house and if VH detect that will put the house offline immediately

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, maybe, then this place is doomed! Ana has to pick Rock or a living. She'll pick Rock that's my guess. 

We don't know how their relationship was before VH. In VH he was very dominant. Maybe now that she has the upper hand she may think twice.

8 minutes ago, pahman said:

We don't know how their relationship was before VH. In VH he was very dominant. Maybe now that she has the upper hand she may think twice.

She's gonna miss her security blanket and go back to him. Believe me, I hope she doesn't, but I'm pretty sure that she will. 

• Like 1

I hope when VH says they fines them, it means that they earned 0 from the point of the first fist blow! They got a ton of views from all this. VH cannot allow people to profit from views that resulted from violence.