Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

Dear Anastasia, I do not know you, but I feel your pain and sorrow, to lose someone you shared a piece of your heart. We all have our own opinions, and most are well said. What few of us forget to understand, is that a bit of your soul is also gone. Sometimes people think they know you. They see a few facts about you, and they piece you together in a way that makes sense to them. And if you don’t know yourself very well, you might even believe that they are right. But the truth is, that isn’t you. That isn’t you at all. But your struggles will make you stronger, and the changes will make you wise. And happiness has its way of taking its sweet time, for someone new to come into your life. Peace Anastasia,  turn to does who Love and Care for you and most importantly don't ever lose hope! Respectfully submitted i Pirate :heart:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ipiratemedia said:

Dear Anastasia, I do not know you, but I feel your pain and sorrow, to lose someone you shared a piece of your heart. We all have our own opinions, and most are well said. What few of us forget to understand, is that a bit of your soul is also gone. Sometimes people think they know you. They see a few facts about you, and they piece you together in a way that makes sense to them. And if you don’t know yourself very well, you might even believe that they are right. But the truth is, that isn’t you. That isn’t you at all. But your struggles will make you stronger, and the changes will make you wise. And happiness has its way of taking its sweet time, for someone new to come into your life. Peace Anastasia,  turn to does who Love and Care for you and most importantly don't ever lose hope! Respectfully submitted i Pirate :heart:

Wow thats nice Joey. I hope she reads it :heart:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

Sometimes people think they know you. They see a few facts about you, and they piece you together in a way that makes sense to them. And if you don’t know yourself very well, you might even believe that they are right.

This can be said about anybody living on cam.

• Like 1