Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Then send a ticket and find out I guess. I still don't think that they can ban him and leave the cams rolling. I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think that they can ban a guest from an apt. 

I agree with you if we are talking about a "normal" guest but he is not a "guest" he have history at vh.. he was kicked out by bad behaviour

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Then send a ticket and find out I guess. I still don't think that they can ban him and leave the cams rolling. I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think that they can ban a guest from an apt. 

if they can not ban a participant, then close the house, that they can do

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I agree VH should no longer let him enter the place. And if Ana wants to stay with him she has to leave with him

Yes, there was a recent couple that was expelled, I do not remember the name

Vh gave the girl a chance, but she did not want to, so they left.

Then, alas! This apt will be toast if she takes him back. My guess is that she won't have sex with others while she contemplates this and during that time ratings will go down. She'll think that she can't do this alone and she'll run back to Rock and the apt will close. 

To heed of the dangers of alcohol and swinging! Playing with fire! 🔥

• Like 2

Just now, Amy3 said:

Then, alas! This apt will be toast if she takes him back. My guess is that she won't have sex with others while she contemplates this and during that time ratings will go down. She'll think that she can't do this alone and she'll run back to Rock and the apt will close. 

To heed of the dangers of alcohol and swinging! Playing with fire! 🔥

Disagree. It's only playing with fire when you have idiots like Rockhead there.

Some quarrel sometimes does not hurt as it's perfectly normal with couples. The problem was Rock lost it completely and got violent. Glad he has to hand his keys now and we will never see him back