Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Once he fucks Ana it's all over for them. Nothing left but reruns from then on. She'd make more money just teasing him, but not fucking him. I'm Ana's agent. Looking out for my girl! 😎😁

Clients should always listen to the wisdom of their manager/agent regarding the path they are on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Don't think so.. Even Bree&Drew new apartment have some old cams

Yes, but we turned off 2 apartments (nyu and Lisa). All the cams went to Bree? Impossible!

And the secret room, which is not "secret" is at the end of the hall on the left. We also have another balcony in the left corner on cam 2 (but that is almost not used)

The plant shows this very well. :dodgy:
I

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

where is the secret room? i'm getting tired of checking for them & finding nothing while they are all in their undies so it's pretty certain that they're in the house. ready to just wait for the timeline. :dodgy:

Two cams in principle needed there. Dot  :cool:

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Yes, but we turned off 2 apartments (nyu and Lisa). All the cams went to Bree? Impossible!

And the secret room, which is not "secret" is at the end of the hall on the left. We also have another balcony in the left corner on cam 2 (but that is almost not used)

The plant shows this very well. :dodgy:
I

Two cams in principle needed there. Dot  :cool:

and until they are added it's still a secret room!

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I could care less about secret rooms and hiding places  They can do whatever they want. I'll just change the channel. I'm pretty easy to satisfy. I can watch Violet or Lily just laying around no problem at all. 

yes. paying for a secret room has always been high on my bucket list. :biggrin:

4 hours ago, cptmjcooper said:

Glad I gave up and went to bed. I'm curious what actually happened... two possible scenarios:

1 - The women just wanted to have a good time and teased the men (and us) into blue balls

2 - The men are pathetic excuses of the gender and didn't even try to get these mostly naked, gyrating and likely well-lubricated women into bed. Or the floor. Or a counter. Kitchen sink, maybe...

Since we know Misty will screw anything with a dick and a pulse, I'm going with #2. 

The number of times a sexy party like this turns into absolutely nothing on VH is staggering... I'm not going to claim to be an orgy wizard, but the depressingly few times in my life when there have been more than one woman in her underwear in my abode, you better believe nobody went to bed wearing pants. (At least until I got married and forgot how to have fun... :biggrin:)

Lol, I'm pretty sure there will be even less "fun" if your wife sees this post! :biggrin:

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

oh. that's the guy that slept but finally woke up long enough to fuck nyusha? i didn't recognize him with his eyes open!:biggrin:

No ! What always sleeps is another, his friend. Both of Alex.

This (except today) generally behaves as an "asbestos plate" with the ability to contain all the fire that strives to take care of the general environment and around.
In other words, .... an empath.

So, when Misty comes over and they cannibalize her apt, I wonder how the payments work. I'm sure they have to split the money somehow, but how? I think the money pours into Anna's bucket and then she divvies up the money, but how do they know how much they are supposed to get. Does Anna taken into account who did what? If Nyusha fucks everything in sight and Misty just dances, does Nyusha get paid more? Seems only fair. But wouldn't that mean that Anna would have to scrutinize the feed and keep track of all sorts of things 24 he a day. I digress, but you get my point.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I really hope A&A will add more cams there soon. I will ask James about it again...

They promised more cams a month ago. This apt is a nightmare for voyeuring! Other then the bedroom, which has a very bad cam set up, this apt is awful. Lighting is horrible too! Very, very little planning went into the set up. 

• Like 1