Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

Well overall tonight I think was a success. Ana and Rock finally venture into the world of swapping. I hope the two of them remain comfortable with the idea. Next time they have a party hopefully Nyu and her friend will be more involved. But tonight was great in general for everyone.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Ok Amy, you started favorite position, see why we need you here!  I like to be on top, all wrapped up in my Guy's arms, Next!

Ash, I gotta be honest. Guys, please chime in on this cause I really want to know if you're like me. Ash you say, you on top, all wrapped up! That I get, works pretty damn well, plus it leaves open the opportunity for the reach around for the ass. Love that! BUT, if the girl sits up and tries to fuck, I swear it feels like its going to get bent and break in half. It literally terrifies me.

Anyone else like that?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well overall tonight I think was a success. Ana and Rock finally venture into the world of swapping. I hope the two of them remain comfortable with the idea. Next time they have a party hopefully Nyu and her friend will be more involved. But tonight was great in general for everyone.

Agree nobody of them is responsible for the really bad cam coverage there. 

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Agree nobody of them is responsible for the really bad cam coverage there. 

Yes that's all Anna nd Alex's fault! Although it is up for them to complain incessantly to get them to fix it so that they can get more views.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Yes that's all Anna nd Alex's fault! Although it is up for them to complain incessantly to get them to fix it so that they can get more views.

100% agree. They should have take themselves more time for testing the setup there. 

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ash, I gotta be honest. Guys, please chime in on this cause I really want to know if you're like me. Ash you say, you on top, all wrapped up! That I get, works pretty damn well, plus it leaves open the opportunity for the reach around for the ass. Love that! BUT, if the girl sits up and tries to fuck, I swear it feels like its going to get bent and break in half. It literally terrifies me.

Anyone else like that?

Yikes!! That really does sound scary!!, I'm more of a slider than a bouncer in that position, so there will be no cock breaking over here, 

• Like 1