Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I'm sorry, but it's nothing like that on the timeline. They work with facts and not with assumptions. Both Ana and Rock were somewhat motivated in their reactions to alcohol. this is evident even in the way they speak.

When I entered the rock bedroom, I was in Kevin's bedroom, I believe that anastasia is normal

the abuse was clearly all ana's fault because if she would have dumped cocksucking moron motherfucking asshole rock after he humiliated her on the 1st night they were on vh none of this would have happened so i guess she did deserve it after all!:huh:

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

are you saying that ana deserved to be hit by big bad tough guy rock?

I did not say that I deserved it or not, I said that it was she who gave the first slap. She was the one who took the situation to the physical conflict.
A certain saying here in my country. When one does not want to, two do not fight.
The fact is that Rock has already entered the room altered and the only thing he did before that was to make a phone call in the loggia.

The point here would be not what happened but rather why it happened.
Ana, was pushed, received tapas, but no more serious physical damage. The fact that she is also drunk makes her have a compromised sense of balance. Unquestionable fact for these situations.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

I did not say that I deserved it or not, I said that it was she who gave the first slap. She was the one who took the situation to the physical conflict.
A certain saying here in my country. When one does not want to, two do not fight.
The fact is that Rock has already entered the room altered and the only thing he did before that was to make a phone call in the loggia.

The point here would be not what happened but rather why it happened.
Ana, was pushed, received tapas, but no more serious physical damage. The fact that she is also drunk makes her have a compromised sense of balance. Unquestionable fact for these situations.

so you are condoning women beating if they hit 1st. and by the way his punch that floored her was about 20 times harder than her slap that he probably didn't even feel do to the alcohol. and i suppose you treat your wife or girlfriend or sister or mother like that?

• Like 1