Maria & Mari

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Haha yes. But she seems not at all into Maria, Leila or Freddy. Maria is much much closer with Leila and Freddy than with Mari

Well for what we knows from VH life only, Maria knows Freddy and Leila for a long time and with a personal relation. Mari only appear in the last weeks in the old house (curious from how she entered there in the circle).. but they are now chatting in the kitchen and seems having good relation.. 

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Agree. My concern is she might be like Rapunzel. I hope I am wrong.

I dont think you need to worry to much here as Mari has had a bath every day, so she is a long way from being like Repunzel. :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

My new VH wish list now includes: seeing Em, Edda and Chloe finally having sex with a different guy and to see Mari and Leila getting fucked good from behind.

Somehow I have the feeling that all those wishes could be very possible ones,Well maybe less Em:biggrin:.

27 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Somehow I have the feeling that all those wishes could be very possible ones,Well maybe less Em

As it stands now, Chloe and Edda are a maybe but not likely, Em is pretty much not gonna happen, Leila we'll see have sex here if she brings her boyfriend and Mari is a wild card. Still too early to tell what's going to do or how wild she's willing to get.