Cleo & Axel Part 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

What happened? Saturday was the first time I started watching this couple.

We are talking about a different girl and guy. The crazy girl who visited Cleo quite often. We called her Agnes

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Doesn't look like she's slowing anything down at the moment.

Methinks the ice maiden is slowly thawing lol AND is it the first time Axel has even touched another women ? so sharing could be on the cards anytime soon perhaps?

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I get that. Again... what happened??

She had a boyfriend that visit cleo&axel a lot of times and take some visit to things got hot there.. Boyfriend is kind of shy.. 

Then suddenly she appear there alone and a new guy was also there (seems invited by cleo&axel).. they had 3-4 rounds of sex after some drinks... (15 April)
On next visit things didn't seems to be so fine there and there was some kind of argue or "bad relation" and after that i don't think she appear again ... The guy visit more one or two times after..

I guess on archives you will find the persons. (it was on old house)

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

She had a boyfriend that visit cleo&axel a lot of times and take some visit to things got hot there.. Boyfriend is kind of shy.. 

Then suddenly she appear there alone and a new guy was also there (seems invited by cleo&axel).. they had 3-4 rounds of sex after some drinks... (15 April)
On next visit things didn't seems to be so fine there and there was some kind of argue or "bad relation" and after that i don't think she appear again ... The guy visit more one or two times after..

Thank you