Political Posts of Satire, Jokes & Visual Thoughts #1

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

2zAw.png

I'd allow protesters climb.Those are the exact images I want the American people to see before the 2018 election. But I would also make it known to voters  that those protesters are supporters of the Democratic Party.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

2zAS.png

In the G-7 Meeting when the other nations complained about the new tariffs that Trump was planning to put in place,Trump responded that he would be for trade agreements where there were no tariffs anywhere.At that point no one wanted talk anymore about new trade agreements.Why not????????????

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

2zFl.png

Won't be such an easy ride for Germany either when 25% U.S. tariffs hit BMW and Mercedes autos.And I don't know very many working class Americans who drive Mercedes and BMWs,so it won't even affect Trump supporters. 

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

In the G-7 Meeting when the other nations complained about the new tariffs that Trump was planning to put in place,Trump responded that he would be for trade agreements where there were no tariffs anywhere.At that point no one wanted talk anymore about new trade agreements.Why not????????????

I don't have a clue.  Now the rest of the G7 Countries are now adding their own tariffs as well.   The Price of Goods will be on the rise.  They better some to a conclusion soon before they Tank the Economy and throw everything into a Recession.  No one wins Trade Wars.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Won't be such an easy ride for Germany either when 25% U.S. tariffs hit BMW and Mercedes autos.

Canada has more Tariffs to toss at Trump. Trudeau is just waiting to see what Trumps next move is.  He'll be seeing them all at the NAFTA very soon. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't have a clue.  Now the rest of the G7 Countries are now adding their own tariffs as well.   The Price of Goods will be on the rise.  They better some to a conclusion soon before they Tank the Economy and throw everything into a Recession.  No one wins Trade Wars.

But all those countries sell more to the U.S. than the U.S. sells to them. As a result of the the U.S. tariffs on steel and aluminum a number of closed steel and aluminum factories in the U.S. have reopened and new factories are being built. Those factories provide the high paying manufacturing jobs that have left the U.S.