Political Posts of Satire, Jokes & Visual Thoughts #1

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You get this "news" story from the New York Times,Washington Post,CNN,MSNBC,ABC,NBC or CBS? This would be very typical of the "news stories" they present to the American people everyday.

just a gif I got from a website..  It's obvious the gif was photoshopped.  If Trump had actually written something like that for Public View Congress would be seeking his Resignation.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

just a gif I got from a website..  It's obvious the gif was photoshopped.  If Trump had actually written something like that for Public View Congress would be seeking his Resignation.

You actually thought I was serious?It was suppose to be a satirical comment.But there are people on the left who are crazy enough to believe that Trump signed something like this.😂

• Upvote 1

On 7/6/2018 at 7:58 PM, Thestarider said:

Image may contain: 1 person, eyeglasses, text and closeup

Sen. Dick Durbin  a few months back criticized President Trump for calling these countries "shithole" countries,and now Sen.Durbin and other Democrats are essentially describing the people applying for asylum as immigrants trying to escape from "shithole" countries. LMAO