Political Posts of Satire, Jokes & Visual Thoughts #1

On 8/6/2018 at 4:40 AM, StnCld316 said:

2S1j.jpg

OddballUnrulyChicken-size_restricted.gif.7ecbb8a149243a86d911f60a80de8ac8.gif

Now I know, you're in it for the laughs. To even think for a second your picture post makes any sense. When in reality, the most influential person on this planet happens to be Mr. Trump at the moment. And every leader and dictator on this planet knows it... Trump is ROCKING THE WORLD! 

It's not for me to judge how a person feels about their gov't, as long as their not hurting people or my interest; because I don't live there, and I'm sure, I would NEVER find out the truth about any country listening to TV News.( I tend to listen than watch) So I do, what any smart person would do, think for ourselves, by doing our own research on the internet. Unfortunately, I do not believe most Russian are aware, how corrupted Putin is. His net worth is Billions along with his faithful Cronies, who are also Billionaires, at the expense of the good people of Russia. No one knows Putin's exact net worth, but many speculate he's the wealthiest person on the planet. His $1 billion palaces and $500 million yachts explain why. (KGB - (minus) A Lot of Deaths =(equals) Wealth) Mr. Trump can handle 'Shark' Investors in a Bull's Market and Mr. Putin knows this.             

Are the Russian people worst off? Of course not, but the people of Russia, have all the right to live just as good or better than any country. Russia, in my opinion, has the BEST and cleanest agriculture in the world, an emerging superpower in food supply... Putin is about Power and has little interest in helping the Russian people, only his organizations that he trust and believes in are exempt. The rest can suffer. 

The fact is Putin has a weak hand and is always bluffing. Just by meeting Mr. Trump, Putin is receiving a tremendous gift. The President of the United States is the most important and Powerful person in the free world; in contrast, the President of Russia is practically nobody. The Russian economy is roughly equivalent to the state of New York’s. The Russian military budget is 90% less than that of the United States, on par with the U.K. or France. All of Putin's geopolitical theatrics are him showing his weakness. At best, he’s got a pair of twos. The United States has a full house. So don't be surprised, if the Donald BITES..

217293_1832117996233_6820203_n.jpg.6b63b4678af85418e18928d14aef5b55.jpg

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Trump won't be biting my hands.

Humor! I feel for you, having a Gigolo for a leader. It seems Canada’s economy is getting ugly. There’s been a lot of terrible economic news in recent weeks. At what point does this become a problem for Mr. Trudeau? I know is hard to except Donald Trump stomping on Canada’s economy, is only business. If Trudeau, stops smoking the weed for a second it may benefit Canada. If the Bank of Canada fears Trump's trade threat is real, it might be forced to reduce future interest rate hikes, effectively giving Canada an unwanted trade advantage, as Mr. Trump's latest tough trade talk is already giving you, Canada an international trade advantage as the U.S. dollar rises on world markets and the loonie falls. Nevertheless, I won't go there too much info: I genuinely believe we are all going to benefit from this. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

Humor! I feel for you, having a Gigolo for a leader. It seems Canada’s economy is getting ugly. There’s been a lot of terrible economic news in recent weeks. At what point does this become a problem for Mr. Trudeau? I know is hard to except Donald Trump stomping on Canada’s economy, is only business. If Trudeau, stops smoking the weed for a second it may benefit Canada. If the Bank of Canada fears Trump's trade threat is real, it might be forced to reduce future interest rate hikes, effectively giving Canada an unwanted trade advantage, as Mr. Trump's latest tough trade talk is already giving you, Canada an international trade advantage as the U.S. dollar rises on world markets and the loonie falls. Nevertheless, I won't go there too much info: I genuinely believe we are all going to benefit from this. 

We only got one more Year of Trudeau and his ass will be tossed into oblivion.   The only reason he got elected was he promised the Potheads he was going to Legalize Marijuana and he know he'd get the Stoners Vote.  3 years later and it still not legalized which is a good thing.  Now all the Silver Haired Boys in the Senate have to do is Stall the Bill keep tossing it back and forth from the Senate to the House until Election time and the bill becomes a Dead Issue.  The next Government won't reintroduce it.  With all the gun Deaths in Canada lately if some Leader put forth to Re-Instate the Death Sentence would garner at least 80% of the populations Vote.  Trudeau would never think of such a thing because he has his head so far up the UN's ass trying to promote Human Rights Abuses.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

We only got one more Year of Trudeau and his ass will be tossed into oblivion.   The only reason he got elected was he promised the Potheads he was going to Legalize Marijuana and he know he'd get the Stoners Vote.  3 years later and it still not legalized which is a good thing.  Now all the Silver Haired Boys in the Senate have to do is Stall the Bill keep tossing it back and forth from the Senate to the House until Election time and the bill becomes a Dead Issue.  The next Government won't reintroduce it.  With all the gun Deaths in Canada lately if some Leader put forth to Re-Instate the Death Sentence would garner at least 80% of the populations Vote.  Trudeau would never think of such a thing because he has his head so far up the UN's ass trying to promote Human Rights Abuses.

Wait a minute--isn't StnCld316 short for Stoner Cloud?? 😜

• Like 1

A 'Republican' is Sitting in a Bar

A union boss walks in from the factory next door and is about to order a beer when he sees a guy at the far end of the bar wearing a TRUMP “Make America Great Again” cap with two beers sitting in front of him.

The union boss doesn't need to be an Einstein to know that this guy is a Republican, so he shouts over to the bartender so loudly that everyone can hear, "Drinks for everyone in here, bartender.... but not for the'Republican'."

Soon after the drinks have been passed out, the Republican gives him a big smile, waves at him then says, "Thank you!" in an equally loud voice.

This infuriates the 'Union Boss'.

After a few minutes, the union boss once again loudly orders drinks for everyone except the Republican. As before, this doesn't seem to bother the Republican. He nods and smiles, and again yells, "Thank you!"

A few more minutes pass and the union boss orders another round of drinks for everyone except the Republican.

Frustrated that he can't seem to get the guy angered, the union boss asks the bartender, "What is wrong with that Republican? I've ordered three rounds of drinks for everyone in the bar but him, and all the dummy does is smile and thank me. Is he nuts...?"

"Nope," replies the bartender. "He owns the place." 

ADVICE TO DEMOCRATS, LIBERALS AND ALL LEFTIES:
WHEN YOUR HORSE DIES, IT’S TIME TO DISMOUNT.
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1