Bree & Drew, Tara

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

The only time she did something with him was because she was totally drunk... after the other night she "run away" from him 

I dont think that was a drunken threesome but rather all planned out from the beginning--She did not look drunk at all through all that fucking with Drew---and obviously had plenty of feelings vs numbness as she had numerous orgasms

4 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I dont think that was a drunken threesome but rather all planned out from the beginning--She did not look drunk at all through all that fucking with Drew---and obviously had plenty of feelings vs numbness as she had numerous orgasms

I never said the drunk time was in the threesome.with bree and drew .. was talking about the guest guy and tara in the couch... that was what was on the quote and on that pic

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I never said the drunk time was in the threesome.with bree and drew .. was talking about the guest guy and tara in the couch... that was what was on the quote and on that pic

sorry I didnt catch the context you were referring too --I thought it was in reference to backing up this post

miscvoyeur

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • miscvoyeur
  • Members
  • 6,783 posts
  • LocationNone of your fucking business

Ever since Drew fucked her, he has shown little interest in her since then even though she has been all over him. I think if Tara is ever going to have sex in this apartment again it's going to have to be with someone else.

•