Bree & Drew, Tara

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe its just my impression but Mandy seems a lot more adventurous and into all this than Tara...

I think Tara is just as adventurous. Problem was for he that she didn't want to fuck Matt and Drew doesn't want to fuck her.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I think Tara is just as adventurous. Problem was for he that she didn't want to fuck Matt and Drew doesn't want to fuck her.

My guess is Mandy & Matt knew each other before so no other girl pratically had a real chance with him...

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

My guess is Mandy & Matt knew each other before so no other girl pratically had a real chance with him...

We don't know the nature of their relationship. Plus how in the world could you no other girl had a chance with him he has tried numerous times to fuck both Ana and Tara. Granted they were really bad attempts but he at least tried.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

We don't know the nature of their relationship. Plus how in the world could you no other girl had a chance with him he has tried numerous times to fuck both Ana and Tara. Granted they were really bad attempts but he at least tried.

Thats right he tried. But I think Mandy and him had sex before considering how fast they came to it...

Hypothèse: Matt et Mandy étaient ensemble avant, grosse dispute, Matt est hébergé chez Bree (1 mois!!), çà va mieux, retrouvailles et un coup de bite dans la salle de bains.

C'est simple, non. Il y a d'autres hypothèses bien sûr.