Bree & Drew, Tara

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Actually it's gotta be a 5 some, cause Zarina has a boyfriend. More the merrier is what I always say! 💋

Okay when Amy has a wish I want the hot guest couple Nadine and Boris from Candy and Dean's place in there too 💥🔞😍

Yes, the versatility of Pete makes him the creme de la creme of VH at the moment. IMHO!!!. And I'm not just sucking up to you either. Ok, maybe just a little, but what I said is really true to. 

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Yes, the versatility of Pete makes him the creme de la creme of VH at the moment. IMHO!!!. And I'm not just sucking up to you either. Ok, maybe just a little, but what I said is really true to. 

Yes Pete is a really cool guy and Lexy is one hell of a crazy naughty totally nice girl.

In short words: Perfect fit 💕

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I'm the exception to the rule. You know that!! Besides voyeurism as I know it, is a thing of the past here. The evolution is real and my attempts to preserve it were ignored. So, I'm going to change gears and join Team Waldi! From now on, I will uphold the progressive VH and embrace the future of this site. Whatever pushes the site towards the 24/7, planned, announced, staged, camshow, house of sex, I'm all in! But I won't pay for it. Nope, my idea of voyeuring now is watching VH progress. 🤩

This site in the period shorty that i been watching ,and trust me i watched as well as able to could ..it Offers a different products .. doesn't suitable for those who have previous perceptions or concepts.. it's another kind of works,another kind of definitions of voyeurism's.. with investment in the benefits of cam's show's .. mostely, they catching of the subscribers between the world of cams like CB.. and world of reallifecam like RLC .. and these The equation it's the cause to their success until now..!!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, just man said:

This site in the period shorty that i been watching ,and trust me i watched as well as able to could ..it Offers a different products .. doesn't suitable for those who have previous perceptions or concepts.. it's another kind of works,another kind of definitions of voyeurism's.. with investment in the benefits of cam's show's .. mostely, they catching of the subscribers between the world of cams like CB.. and world of reallifecam like RLC .. and these The equation it's the cause to their success until now..!!

Yes, I agree and it's time to go all in and embrace it for what it really is and stop pretending that it's voyeurism. Obviously, that entails stealing a view of the sexiness of other people without their knowledge. Clearly that level of voyeurism is not going to be feasible in someone's apt. So, the next best thing was to place cams ans have the tenants pretend as if they didn't exist and live as they normally would. Of course, the problem there is that normal people are fairly boring and most people tend to have sex in a room with mood lighting that kind of ruins the view. So, we leave RLC behind and we find Voyeur-Villa and now the ante is upped and the tenants begin to put on shows, but still there is a sense that they are primarily doing it as they would for their own entertainment and pleasure. Then comes VH who pushed the idea of the show to a new level, but there was at least an attempt to preserve the aspects of voyeurism. Around the fall of last year and explosion of new apts and the reality of the pay for views model took hold. VH essentially dropped the pretense of voyeurism and progressed into Tweeting future activities and players and the tenants began playing to the cams to a much greater degree. To the point where survivability depended on it. Camstars appeared and grow with audiences of their own who are willing to pay an installment plan for a different view. CC will members become far less influencial and VH will progress into the 24/7 live cam sex channel it will become. There is a market for this and they will be successful. My thing is this. Let's stop lying to ourselves that it's anywhere close to true voyeurism and embrace the fallout. The managers need to be honest with people who are considering joining and VH must have much better oversight to ensure that bad things aren't happening in the background. I will tell you this much, finding people willing to have sex on cam doesn't come free by in large! For reals! 💋

42 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

! For reals! 💋

could understand all of your view as able i could .. but in the end of this i couldn't catch  the reason for why you added this.. and what does mean ?!!  is it  that kind of a currency.!! like a pound..!!:biggrin: