Bree & Drew, Tara

7 minutes ago, x1000 said:

when his brain and feelings in another room

I dont see why his feelings would be in another room --Bree is not even close to Tara in beauty --and i dont see how comforting it is to have a girlfriend who goes screaming nuts sexually for every Tom-Dick and Harry she hooks up with

11 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I dont see why his feelings would be in another room --Bree is not even close to Tara in beauty --and i dont see how comforting it is to have a girlfriend who goes screaming nuts sexually for every Tom-Dick and Harry she hooks up with

no, the case is not Comparison between bree and tara but between drew and  the guest guy in drew head ,i think he has crisis of confidence 

1 minute ago, x1000 said:

no, the case is not Comparison between bree and tara but between drew and  the guest guy in drew head ,i think he has crisis of confidence 

Oh = i see what you are saying--that probably was his problem---All the more reason to dump her and get with Tara --Although one time in an orgy in the old place Dean was fucking Bree and she was screaming her head off but it didnt stop Drew from fucking another girl almost right beside her

7 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

just going through effects of orgasm

i don‘t thinks so, drew was nervous and a bit violent by the toy ,he want to do any thing to do his job like bree and the guest ,so she left because she felt embarrassed