Welcome back Sofie

sofie i really thought that you was the best that ever came in to a reallife cam apartment . and now i know that your last stay in reallife cams was nothing but a big fake act . for you to make money not only from reallife cams but the guys you had over at the apt . and when you was sick was just another one of your acts or seeing that you was there to make money maybe you did catch something that made you sick from one of three the guys that you brought back to the apartment .and i cant say how many you had outside the apt. seeing that you would get a call or a text  and it didn't matter what time it was or what you was doing you would get dressed and keep looking at your phone as you did and there was some times you put panties on to leave but not on when you came back   sorry for watching you that closes but like i said i did think you was the best but now i think you should have just stayed away from reallife cams

7 hours ago, bud2966 said:

sofie Ich dachte wirklich, dass Sie das Beste war, das jemals zu einer Reallife-Cam-Wohnung kam. und jetzt weiß ich, dass Ihr letzten Aufenthalt im Reallife Nocken war nichts anderes als ein großes Fake handeln. Sie Geld nicht nur von Reallife-Cams zu machen, aber die Jungen Sie im apt hatten über. und wenn Sie krank war, war nur ein weiterer von Ihren Handlungen oder zu sehen, dass man dort war, Geld zu verdienen vielleicht haben Sie fangen etwas, dass Sie krank gemacht von einem der drei Jungs, die Sie zurück in die Wohnung gebracht .und ich kann nicht sagen, wie viele Sie außerhalb der Wohnung hatte. Sehen Sie, dass Sie einen Anruf oder einen Text bekommen würde und es didn‘

Yes, I think too, will soon be sick again ! :angry: Get well :angry:

• Like 1

There has been far too much Disruption in Certain Topics and there is No Real Need for it.  Going Forward we Hope this Creates and Brings some Balance Back into the Forum Boards. No one wants to Step in and Read a Topic where Insults and Name Calling are Tossed Back and Forth or Derogatory Comments made against Apartment Tenants. It's fine to be Critical of a Tenant but Please Explain Yourself in a Decent Manner. The Tenants are in place to Live their Real Life in Front of Cameras and they are Under No Obligation to be Nude, Masturbate or Have Sex so do not get upset if such acts Do Not Take Place.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Thestarider said:

There has been far too much Disruption in Certain Topics and there is No Real Need for it.  Going Forward we Hope this Creates and Brings some Balance Back into the Forum Boards. No one wants to Step in and Read a Topic where Insults and Name Calling are Tossed Back and Forth or Derogatory Comments made against Apartment Tenants. It's fine to be Critical of a Tenant but Please Explain Yourself in a Decent Manner. The Tenants are in place to Live their Real Life in Front of Cameras and they are Under No Obligation to be Nude, Masturbate or Have Sex so do not get upset if such acts Do Not Take Place.

i was just saying what was seen in the apt or are we not to talk about what  the girls have done in the apt

• 2 months later...
15 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Naomi left

12 minutes ago, Noldus said:

the first bottle gone

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Rest of B4 home

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

with more wine

wrong thread :biggrin:

• 1 month later...