My apology to the forum

HarleyFatboy

It has been brought to my attention that the forum has nicknamed me "Leader of the Trolls".    It has also been brought to my attention that I am the primary reason why so many have stopped posting to the open forum and choose to communicate via private PM groups.  I am sorry for ever causing any of this to happen to this forum.  I personally was only trying to keep it real and give other opinions for people to think about and discuss.  I can see that I got carried away to the point that people have gone into hiding from the forum and I am sincerely sorry for ever causing that to happen.

Going forward, I promise to not post as much from here on out and when I do I hope it will be taken as something that people see as a contribution to the forum.  I will probably just give more "likes" than anything else because my friend that was keeping me informed by pic, vids, and emails is no longer a member of RLC.

Once again, I am sincerely sorry for disrupting such a wonderful forum!!

Take Care All,

Harley

• Like 2

That's ridiculous! You know it's funny Harley, more then once I've been accused of being your alias. I consider that an honor. People want to live in their perfect little world I guess. Sorry, suffering from a migraine and I can't really express myself well, but you have my support. ❤️

Great job of cutting your balls off RLC! 

I do wonder if RLC could infiltrate and take down the PMs though. This was the reason I deleted my Camarads club. I figured if Camarads denied CC the license to share images, then that would also apply to the owner of a private club. Perhaps the owner of the club could be liable for copywright infringement. It wasn't a risk I was willing to make so I deleted it. I could be wrong, but it does seem feasible to me.

• Like 1

Thank you Amy for the support.  When I heard this news about me, it really made me want to go in a deep hole and have someone fill it in with concrete!  Apparently RLC can do anything they want and if taking down the PM's is on their list, I'm sure it will happen.  My next step, in honor of the forum that I used to love, is to get what I want to keep out of my PM folders and have my account deleted.  I don't want to go to that step but I was just flabbergasted when I heard that I was the reason for people on this forum going into hiding, not to mention being labled!!

Losing the twins (my balls) was tough, don't get me wrong but I  had seen the writing on the wall and I had already wasted enough money waiting for something to seriously happen on RLC which happened when I was not home and I missed it LOL......oh well......note to self, don't ever leave for fear of missing something that should have happened more than once and more often!!  RLC is the king of anticipation and getting every ounce of milk out of the cow that they can.  Now I'm starting to sound like the person that got my in this predicament and with that I will gracefully bow out!

Thanks again and have a great night!!

Harley

• Like 2

1) RLC is the reason so many people do not post publicly anymore. They possibly share info privately in PMs. You, Harley, have nothing to do with this. RLC just got really hard-ass about it's DMCA rights; that's all.

2) CC Mods can't even break into CC Private Messages. We have no authority for that. If we could, we would not do it. The NSA, FSB, and Mossad can probably do it, but I doubt if RLC can get into them if we mods can't.

3) There seems to be a lack of tolerance for other's opinions now days; believe me, I don't like snowflakes, either. There is an Ignore Button (somehow people don't know how to scroll past anybody they have friction with.)

I'd like to see more tolerance from all our members, and a bit more respect shown in all posts. I don't want this place to turn into a 4chan/b, but I don't want it to become a PollyAnna/Goody Two Shoes site, either. We Mods walk a fine line, and usually end up in the crossfire from our member's feuds, when instead we should spend time manning the walls of the castle and killing spammers, trolls, and CP posters who constantly want to break in.

I'm not going to hide, I'm not one of your big fan, Harley
Like us, you do not like how RLC handles the broadcast of their content, photos and videos, the fact that they ban their members and their action against this forum
Yes the RLC team is stupid to do that and I think everyone here is of the same opinion
But most of the time, you pick on the wrong people, you prefer spilled your hate against the tenants of the different apartments which they have nothing to do with your problems
You can not have an objective opinion on these same tenants because you do not have the possibility to see them live h24 even if a charitable soul offered you some videos so that you can see some thing, but we can make say no matter what if we can see only part of the things
If you want to regain the respect of the people of this forum, because I feel that this is important for you, start by stopping to be an asshole when you talk about the tenants of the apartments (especially with that of Barcelona) because respect already begins with that

17 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

1) RLC is the reason so many people do not post publicly anymore. They possibly share info privately in PMs. You, Harley, have nothing to do with this. RLC just got really hard-ass about it's DMCA rights; that's all.

2) CC Mods can't even break into CC Private Messages. We have no authority for that. If we could, we would not do it. The NSA, FSB, and Mossad can probably do it, but I doubt if RLC can get into them if we mods can't.

3) There seems to be a lack of tolerance for other's opinions now days; believe me, I don't like snowflakes, either. There is an Ignore Button (somehow people don't know how to scroll past anybody they have friction with.)

I'd like to see more tolerance from all our members, and a bit more respect shown in all posts. I don't want this place to turn into a 4chan/b, but I don't want it to become a PollyAnna/Goody Two Shoes site, either. We Mods walk a fine line, and usually end up in the crossfire from our member's feuds, when instead we should spend time manning the walls of the castle and killing spammers, trolls, and CP posters who constantly want to break in.

1) I'm sorry Foamy but RLC has nothing to do with people posting publicly other than if they post pics or videos.  I am talking about the overall general chat of the forum.  So much has been lost with that part of the forum.  I used to could picture what was happening by the general chat and then when the upgrade of CC happened there became a chat box and from them on the general chat in the forum went downhill.  Now supposedly there is this private message group that people can start and the only way to get in it is by invite.  None of this in my opinion has helped the general chat in the forum and quite frankly, I believe it has hurt it tremendously.  Now, throw me into the picture......"Leader of the Trolls".......and people start going in to hiding.  I am displeased with my label but I'm a big boy and I will get over it!  As for the fun in the forum anymore, when you can't speculate or have any conspiracy theories, I believe it takes away from the whole RLC/CC experience.  Now days you are only supposed to talk about what you can physically see happening in the apartment?  WOW, it doesn't get anymore sad than that!!  People are supposed to only talk about.......so & so is on their phone, so & so is taking a bath, so & so is eating, so & so is getting ready to go out, etc. etc. etc.   You get the picture I'm sure, after all, you are the smartest bushy tail on this forum!

2) The PM thing was a joke!  However, as scared as this forum is of RLC and since you responded to that part of my post, it wouldn't surprise me!

3) There is a lack of tolerance because it's too easy to go crying to your local forum admin or mod with........he hurt the girls feelings or he hurt my feelings and I think he should be in time out for a whole month just to cool off instead of dealing with the problem man to man!!

The only way there will ever be anymore tolerance is if people quit coddling these girls as if they were their own!  The respect part is a give and take situation, some people know that and others don't!!!

If I'm considered a troll on this forum then I really feel sorry for the actual troll that comes to this forum!!

17 hours ago, moos54 said:

I'm not going to hide, I'm not one of your big fan, Harley
Like us, you do not like how RLC handles the broadcast of their content, photos and videos, the fact that they ban their members and their action against this forum
Yes the RLC team is stupid to do that and I think everyone here is of the same opinion
But most of the time, you pick on the wrong people, you prefer spilled your hate against the tenants of the different apartments which they have nothing to do with your problems
You can not have an objective opinion on these same tenants because you do not have the possibility to see them live h24 even if a charitable soul offered you some videos so that you can see some thing, but we can make say no matter what if we can see only part of the things
If you want to regain the respect of the people of this forum, because I feel that this is important for you, start by stopping to be an asshole when you talk about the tenants of the apartments (especially with that of Barcelona) because respect already begins with that

I guess we are even then!!  I have nothing to say to you!!!!

• Like 2

Harley:

I speak to EVERYBODY in this post, not necessarily just you.

In response to your last post: Yes, the general chat has been restricted from posting outside personal information about the tenants; primarily because some of the info can be (and has been) harmful to the tenants. We are not an information source for stalkers. It is still OK to criticize tenants for their behavior, so long as the reasons are explained. I myself was highly critical of Yarik (although that might have been scripted) and of Stefan who hurt Alma's feelings (although he was just young.) I'm not fond of breast augmentation, metal, or large tats (I'm old school), but I'm very fond of Maya and Masha and it's their bodies, not mine. Direct insults to tenants are not welcome by Mods; it always starts food fights in the threads. We Mods hate cleaning up the mess, and mature visitors don't like visiting sleezy argumentative sites. This last comment is directed to EVERY MEMBER.

Chat was not successful here. RLCF ( https://reallifecamfan.com/ ) has always been the hottest Chat site for RLC discussion, and many of our members chatted there instead, and came here for forum postings.

Somewhere along the line, RLC got hard-assed about their DMCA rights and decided they didn't want our free advertising anymore. I don't think our Admin enjoys the idea of being hit with DMCA take-down orders or legal problems. I don't blame him. Fortunately, VHTV, VV, and Camarads are giving them some competition and have been fairly good to us, though sometimes irked at the insulting comments our peanut gallery throws at them or their tenants. As much as we dislike it, RLC has every legal right to protect their intellectual property and to ban subscribers who break the conditions of their contract.

I hate the fact that we need the fucking rules nowadays; but they're now necessary. It's a whole different crew here than it was in the good ol' days of CC. We're no longer a neighborhood, we're a city, and we have city problems.

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Harley:

I speak to EVERYBODY in this post, not necessarily just you.

In response to your last post: Yes, the general chat has been restricted from posting outside personal information about the tenants; primarily because some of the info can be (and has been) harmful to the tenants. We are not an information source for stalkers. It is still OK to criticize tenants for their behavior, so long as the reasons are explained. I myself was highly critical of Yarik (although that might have been scripted) and of Stefan who hurt Alma's feelings (although he was just young.) I'm not fond of breast augmentation, metal, or large tats (I'm old school), but I'm very fond of Maya and Masha and it's their bodies, not mine. Direct insults to tenants are not welcome by Mods; it always starts food fights in the threads. We Mods hate cleaning up the mess, and mature visitors don't like visiting sleezy argumentative sites. This last comment is directed to EVERY MEMBER.

Chat was not successful here. RLCF ( https://reallifecamfan.com/ ) has always been the hottest Chat site for RLC discussion, and many of our members chatted there instead, and came here for forum postings.

Somewhere along the line, RLC got hard-assed about their DMCA rights and decided they didn't want our free advertising anymore. I don't think our Admin enjoys the idea of being hit with DMCA take-down orders or legal problems. I don't blame him. Fortunately, VHTV, VV, and Camarads are giving them some competition and have been fairly good to us, though sometimes irked at the insulting comments our peanut gallery throws at them or their tenants. As much as we dislike it, RLC has every legal right to protect their intellectual property and to ban subscribers who break the conditions of their contract.

I hate the fact that we need the fucking rules nowadays; but they're now necessary. It's a whole different crew here than it was in the good ol' days of CC. We're no longer a neighborhood, we're a city, and we have city problems.

Thanks for your explanation but you still don't get it and I'm too tired to try and explain it.  I do understand that the admin and forum mods of this forum take the whole stalking thing way too seriously.  You and others feel that everybody is out to get these girls, that they are more special than other girls in the world and I believe that to be ridiculous.  I can only imagine what some of the girls in my life would look like if they were all powdered up and collagen filled like some of these girls.  I will say this though, I'll take the girls I know over the so called beauty queens of Barcelona any day!

Thanks for the reply!