Another US School Shooting

rammer

There was another one today at a High School in Florida.  That's the 12th one so far in 2018 in the US.  Why can't we stop this?  This needs to end because  we're better than that.  Our children need and deserve to be safe at school.

We might be  students, teachers or school administrators or maybe  parents or grandparents of students, teachers and school administrators.   At least one female teacher was killed as explained on TV by one of her students who traumatically witnessed it. My youngest daughter is a teacher. We need leadership to stop this.  Where is it?  The number of school killings  doesn't include 59 killed in Las Vegas  with over 500 injured or any of the other non school shootings that happened this year. We're only 7 months into this year.  Sorry for my rant but if we can't take care of our people, who are we as a country?  Time for our leaders to stop the political bullshit and figure out a way to stop this.

There are 12 bodies.  Imagine if you were their children, parents, , friends, co-workers or someone you just know.  Imagine the children that lived through it.  Waiting for theirr next of kin?  Will he recite their names when he addresses the nation?  Fuck politics.

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

No it is not rammer, he is waiting for all of the next of kin to be notified GOOD LORD !!!! Trump Basher. There is 12 bodies in the school for gods sake!!!

You're a very smart man and we respect your intellect.  If you could discard politics when I ask you for your response to my next question, we would appreciate your response.  We would be interested to know your thoughts on how to solve the problem about these shootings.  Your response would be appreciated.  What happened today was horrific.  The problem needs to be fixed.  Your thoughts?

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

No it is not rammer, he is waiting for all of the next of kin to be notified GOOD LORD !!!! Trump Basher. There is 12 bodies in the school for gods sake!!!

You are absolutely correct Thes.  I'm so sick of all the Trump bashers and their willingness to step out on a limb and bash the shit out of him.  If I was in Trumps shoes I would take all the time I needed to get my facts straight before I said anything instead of just making a comment off my hip!!  It's not like he is commenting on a chess match that went wrong for crying out loud........have some fucking patience man!!

As for fixing these shootings, it doesn't matter if guns or baseball bats or swords or anything else is involved, if it's going to happen......it's going to happen.  Everybody is so quick to blame guns on the problem, but if you really got deep into the situations of these incidents you would see that guns are not the problem at all.  Yes, it's horrific and what not, but damn it man, quit blaming the guns.  I've been a gun owner all my life and I haven't stepped out and killed anyone.  It's not the fucking guns but the individuals behind them.  If it wasn't a gun involved it would be something else.  That is what the problem is with this forum....people are so quick to judge and bash anything that ever happens in society and on RLC.....it's sickening if you ask me!!!

• Like 2