Another US School Shooting

rammer

24 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Problem is kids today don't have any respect, they'll be more than happy to live off welfare, there's no more pride & honor being an American. The demon-crats have cause this demise in the USA

"The children now love luxury.  They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they love chatter in place of exercise."  Socrates..  You bitch is the same that has been going on for 2,500 years.  I'm not sure what trailer park you live in but every kid in my neighborhood over the age of 16  has a job except for two and they mow lawns and shovel snow.  We all work in my neighborhood.  In fact, Americans as a whole work longer hours with less vacation than majority of countries in the industrialized world.  I submit part of the demise in the USA is from people who talk about the demise while not really having the slightest idea what the hell they are talking about.  Furthermore, I would submit the demise of the US, if such exists, if far more because of the rise of fascism in this country than anything the "demon-crats" have done.  

A least the demon-cracts aren't traitors like the Re-pukes in office now.  I have 2-sons in the Corps.  One just got promoted to gunnery sgt.  My other is in the middle east.  I am a Marine combat Veteran.  How many of yours are or have served and what branch did you serve in? If I may ask.  BTW, I am a registered independent..  And congratulations, you now have two dick extenders instead of one.  Bet ya really need those AR-15s to protect yourself from your gubermint.. Right?

• Like 1

Congrats for raising good kids.  That's awesome.  You're an awesome parent.  Kids are a mirror of their environment.  Just my thought.  We need more like you.  Mic can you explain the damage an AR-15 can do?  Is there any reason a non soldier should have one for sport?

11 minutes ago, rammer said:

Congrats for raising good kids.  That's awesome.  You're an awesome parent.  Kids are a mirror of their environment.  Just my thought.  We need more like you.  Mic can you explain the damage an AR-15 can do?  Is there any reason a non soldier should have one for sport?

This article says it better than I can explain.  If you have ever been in combat, an AR15, like the AK47, and the M16 are meant to destroy and main/kill.  they were originally manufactured as weapons or war and not of sport.  Anyways, read the article..   https://www.wired.com/2016/06/ar-15-can-human-body/

8 minutes ago, mic351 said:

"The children now love luxury.  They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they love chatter in place of exercise."  Socrates..  You bitch is the same that has been going on for 2,500 years.  I'm not sure what trailer park you live in but every kid in my neighborhood over the age of 16  has a job except for two and they mow lawns and shovel snow.  We all work in my neighborhood.  In fact, Americans as a whole work longer hours with less vacation than majority of countries in the industrialized world.  I submit part of the demise in the USA is from people who talk about the demise while not really having the slightest idea what the hell they are talking about.  Furthermore, I would submit the demise of the US, if such exists, if far more because of the rise of fascism in this country than anything the "demon-crats" have done.  

A least the demon-cracts aren't traitors like the Re-pukes in office now.  I have 2-sons in the Corps.  One just got promoted to gunnery sgt.  My other is in the middle east.  I am a Marine combat Veteran.  How many of yours are or have served and what branch did you serve in? If I may ask.  BTW, I am a registered independent..  And congratulations, you now have two dick extenders instead of one.  Bet ya really need those AR-15s to protect yourself from your gubermint.. Right?

First off Thank You for your service to the American people !! I'm ex NAVY, i don't live in a trailer park, there's plenty of GOOD AMERICANS that live in one cause the last president took away $120 from our elderly to give it to the welfare takers. You do realize that the demon-crats don't like the military, the demon-crats doesn't want to spend money on our military, not even to give them a raise in pay. BTW since you don't know me, i'll give you a little information about me !!! My wife & i live in an up scale neighborhood & we both have high paying job, we live in MIAMI, FL. and i've even learn how to speak Spanish. I grew up in a old fashion  CATHOLIC REPUBLICAN house. I'm a proud AMERICAN FLAG waving citizen that wear a red "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" hat. GOD has bless me with a great wife & son, good health, and more money than I'll spend in my life time, As for me buying guns, i'm a gun collector !!! Just HATE seeing the demon-crats ruin this country

Good for you and sharing your thoughts.  I don't agree with anything you say but I respect your right to say it.  The question is Spying - can you do the same for someone who has an opinion that you don't agree with?  I think you will.  If not, can you tell us why you can't?

11 minutes ago, mic351 said:

This article says it better than I can explain.  If you have ever been in combat, an AR15, like the AK47, and the M16 are meant to destroy and main/kill.  they were originally manufactured as weapons or war and not of sport.  Anyways, read the article..   https://www.wired.com/2016/06/ar-15-can-human-body/

The ar-15 is the semi-auto rifle I use to teach non shooters how to shoot, since it shoots a fairly weak .223/5.56 it doesn't kick much & it doesn't over penetrate. My favorite rifle is the M-14, but i also like the HK 91, FN-FAL, & the AR-10.

2 minutes ago, rammer said:

Good for you and sharing your thoughts.  I don't agree with anything you say but I respect your right to say it.  The question is Spying - can you do the same for someone who has an opinion that you don't agree with?  I think you will.  If not, can you tell us why you can't?

I believe all AMERICANS have the right to express their opinion !!

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

First off Thank You for your service to the American people !! I'm ex NAVY, i don't live in a trailer park, there's plenty of GOOD AMERICANS that live in one cause the last president took away $120 from our elderly to give it to the welfare takers. You do realize that the demon-crats don't like the military, the demon-crats doesn't want to spend money on our military, not even to give them a raise in pay. BTW since you don't know me, i'll give you a little information about me !!! My wife & i live in an up scale neighborhood & we both have high paying job, we live in MIAMI, FL. and i've even learn how to speak Spanish. I grew up in a old fashion  CATHOLIC REPUBLICAN house. I'm a proud AMERICAN FLAG waving citizen that wear a red "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" hat. GOD has bless me with a great wife & son, good health, and more money than I'll spend in my life time, As for me buying guns, i'm a gun collector !!! Just HATE seeing the demon-crats ruin this country

Wow!!  My America has always been great.  I don't need anyone to make my America great!  Sorry your's isn't..

Man!  Are you drinking the kool aid!  First off, you need to read this 2015 article when you talk about the cuts to social security or from the elderly. http://www.crfb.org/blogs/budget-deal-takes-150-billion-social-security-and-spends-it-elsewhere

Now, please refer to this https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/12/18/16741730/gop-agenda-medicare-social-security

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/12/blowing-up-the-deficit-is-part-of-the-plan/548720/  come to me next year and we'll see who took from the working poor and the elderly..

Figures you'd be navy..::)

4 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

The ar-15 is the semi-auto rifle I use to teach non shooters how to shoot, since it shoots a fairly weak .223/5.56 it doesn't kick much & it doesn't over penetrate. My favorite rifle is the M-14, but i also like the HK 91, FN-FAL, & the AR-10.

AR 15's don't over penetrate????  Tell that to the parents who lost their children at Parkland; or Pulse..  Sheeese!!!!

Just now, mic351 said:

AR 15's don't over penetrate.  Tell that to the parents who lost their children at Parkland; or pulse..  Sheeese!!!!

In an indoor range in the big city some rifle shoot a round that's to powerful to safely shoot in the indoor range, lucky the .223 isn't one of those rounds, BTW don't be a jerk, even a .22 LR can kill, And have some freaking respect for those that were killed. quit using the dead to forward your agenda !!!

1 minute ago, rammer said:

So why are AR-15s  being sold?  Why are bum stocks sold?  Maybe a starting point?

"Bump" stocks.  I am a gun owner.  I do not believe civilians should possess semi automatic or automatic assault rifles.  I believe in the literal translation of the 2nd amendment.  You want to own an assault rifle; join a well regulated milita . Like the national guard..  

• Like 1