Another US School Shooting

rammer

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

Would you rather have crazy student carrying a gun to school & shooting other students & walking away like that nut job did !!!

Rather than what?  Once again I'm confused with your post. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I also agree that schools should have one way in and one way out (high fenced areas) with a highly trained individual at the point of entry and exit.  Money is being spent on the wrong things these days and local budgets should be looked at with more diligence!  Teachers arming themselves, once again I can't deny that there is a problem there but a lot of the problems stem back to the parents and their lack of knowledge in what is to gain by that.  In the parents way of thinking, they are only thinking that if a teacher is armed their kids might get hurt somehow.

I know of 6 members of my brothers church that started carrying a pistol to church to protect their flock.....I find this extremely sad but that is the type of people we are dealing with these days!!  They didn't want to sit back and let their flock get slaughtered in case some lunatic came through the church doors during a service.  I'm told there is more that conceal carry in that church, but I don't know them personally.

Thanks for the comment Pirate!!

That would make to much sense, and the anti-gunners would never allowed the good guys to carry a gun in school

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

That would make to much sense, and the anti-gunners would never allowed the good guys to carry a gun in school

Good night guys.  Gotta go.  Looking forward to your posts tomorrow though.  Very entertaining.  Thanks for fucking up my thread about the children  we lost.  I'm sure it's all about you.  Remember them if it's in your heart.  See ya.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rammer said:

Good night guys.  Gotta go.  Looking forward to your posts tomorrow though.  Very entertaining.  Thanks for fucking up my thread about the children  we lost.  I'm sure it's all about you.  Remember them if it's in your heart.  See ya.

It's sad that a political group is going to used the dead & the kids that saw this tragedy to advance their agenda, very sad & opportunist of that party

5 hours ago, bean1111 said:

The purpose of airplanes, trucks, fertilizers, & propane tanks is not to kill people this is one argument that is always used and makes no sense to me. Please come up with a new one AR stands for Assault Rife enough said.

Actually AR comes from the name Armalite, the original manufacturer of the rifle.

• Like 2