Another US School Shooting

rammer

3 minutes ago, rammer said:

Did he kill 17 children.with an ice pick?  How many school shootings have their been in Canada so far this year Max?  There have been 18 in the US and none of them were with multiple ice pick stabbings.  The total amount of school shootings in the last 2 years worldwide outside of the US  is 18 which is the same as what happened in the US the last 7 weeks.  Ice picks are legal in the US as far as I know.  Step up dude help us fix the problem.  Don't spew hate.

The federal Oklahoma city building had a school in it, when Timothy McVeigh used fertilizer to kill 168 people & wounded 650. Last time i went to Home depot they were still selling fertilizer 

Just now, rammer said:

I cringe when I do but yes I do.

Then you will understand that when I say you are dreaming if you think a kum by ya session will solve the problem.  The Issue is on both sides and arguments that do not look at tackling the serious issue of mental illness and the lack of control over people with it... combined with their easy access to guns of incredible destructive power is the problem.  The guns are the problem and so are the people prone to abuse them.

12 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

The federal Oklahoma city building had a school in it, when Timothy McVeigh used fertilizer to kill 168 people & wounded 650. Last time i went to Home depot they were still selling fertilizer 

since my wife is watching ice dancing on TV and I have all night :dodgy:.  It was actually a daycare.  Going to Home Depot and buying fertilizer is a long way from packing a truck full of it and blowing up a building in the name of god.

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Then you will understand that when I say you are dreaming if you think a kum by ya session will solve the problem.  The Issue is on both sides and arguments that do not look at tackling the serious issue of mental illness and the lack of control over people with it... combined with their easy access to guns of incredible destructive power is the problem.  The guns are the problem and so are the people prone to abuse them.

Nice.  I so agree. Unfortunately Congress cancelled an Obama law in a single bill  last year that ultimately disallowed mentally ill  folks to acquire guns.  The sponsor of that bill told reporters after the shooting that we need to be better with dealing with mental health issues. Google Chuck Grassley  if you want to call BS.

• Like 1

Just now, rammer said:

Nice.  I so agree. Unfortunately Congress cancelled an Obama law in a single bill  last year that ultimately disallowed mentally ill  folks to acquire guns.  The sponsor of that bill told reporters after the shooting that we need to be better with dealing with mental health issues. Google Chuck Grassley  if you want to call BS.

That only works when you know who the mentally ill are.  They don't always carry a sign on their forehead.  Obama did nothing to solve the problem either.