Ary & George Part #2

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Lol Exactly, i feel loopy or something, I'm sleeping in tommorrow for sure, I'll doze off sometime tonight

I got attacked by a dog a few days ago. I was walking my dog and I ran into a dog off leash. The owner could stop it. I picked up my dog and the unleashed dog ran up to me, walked around me and then bit the living shit out of the back of my leg. It was horrible.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Do you wear nylons much Ash? Own any garter belts or sexy knee highs?

I got knee highs he loves, I have some garter belts, I havn't worn them lately, maybe i should, I  need to get back to more sexy here 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I got attacked by a dog a few days ago. I was walking my dog and I ran into a dog off leash. The owner could stop it. I picked up my dog and the unleashed dog ran up to me, walked around me and then bit the living shit out of the back of my leg. It was horrible.

Oh shit! Arte you ok? Did you go to the hospital? dog bites are serious!

Oh shit! Arte you ok? Did you go to the hospital? dog bites are serious!

Yes, I'm ok, but the back of my leg has a bruise the size of a baseball and 2 holes in it. Parametics came and I was taken to the ER. Police were there and everything. It was awful.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I'm ok, but the back of my leg has a bruise the size of a baseball and 2 holes in it. Parametics came and I was taken to the ER. Police were there and everything. It was awful.

Did they clean it real good? Omg that must have scared the shit out of you!

33 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Keep checking your leg for any swelling, Did they give you antibiotics for that?

25 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Do you know the owner and the dog? 

Nope! But I'm meeting with a laywer tomorrow. These people that owned the dog were rude. They didn't offer me any help. Of course, I was cussing the shit out of them the whole time. :heart:

But still, these medical bills aren't going to pay themselves.

• Like 2

Keep checking your leg for any swelling, Did they give you antibiotics for that?

Yes and animal control took the dog for observation. They told me the dog had all of its shots. I'm wtill waiting to hear from them though. I'm dying to read thier side of the story in the police report. I'm sure that it's big lie. There goes my career as a the first transgirl on the cover of Sports Illustrated. They are going to pay!! :biggrin: