Misty Part #3

anna&alex' girls are studying at university every weekends. they are so lucky. you can not find even a cow in universities of my country at the weekends.

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I hope she booked him a one way ticket to Timbuktu  🙃

Well, it's generally sad for her. She want save relationship. And she want saved as participant in VH.

The last week before the move - they are lazy (so I think everything is bad). Moving in new apt she actually lost 3 days - $0. Then there were only 1-2 relatively good days by views (maybe first 1-2 and that day with swing couple). I think it is not enough even to rent apartment (payment with a lag - 3 weeks).

And in general, Anna is quite a difficult situation.

If we average the categories:

Bree&Drew, Sid&Em, Lisa&Grant, Misty&Kyle - low income and even need loans - so that the apartment is not closed for rent.

Anastasia, Candy&Dean - so-so. Not good money-makers. C&D can make a good night, but then 5-6 days nothing.

Mira&Henry, Nyu&Ronny&Cindy&Matt - good but not top. And an apartment in Budapest requires investment. New equipment. Pool. Therefore, in fact at this stage, Nyu&Ronny&Cindy&Matt does not bring profit now.

3 hours ago, groomy said:

Well, it's generally sad for her. She want save relationship. And she want saved as participant in VH.

Agree. She should choose her happiness and be with Kyle as it seems it was her choice seeing what happen
Both worlds aren't possible because in these days to survive at VH she will have to be fucked by unknown guys randomly... and even that one day will not be enough

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Oh she can bring back some known guys too. #38 and #39 might be a good start for example 👍😇

That might not be enough. Somebody is bound to say "Seen it before, not new!"

Nowadays to succeed on VH it has to be bigger, better, different and NEW or people just lose interest! People on here now don't want to watch normal or the "will they,won't they" build up.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

But it would be a good start and great comeback. I still think it would be totally epic seeing these two fuck Ems brain out 😏

8 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

It's curious how twitter guy seems to be also missing that moment ... even the same "tag" was used loool 

4 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Nowadays to succeed on VH it has to be bigger, better, different and NEW or people just lose interest! People on here now don't want to watch normal or the "will they,won't they" build up.

And on the last months there are a lot of examples of that.. rotation rotation rotation

Just now, Sparkles said:

It's curious how twitter guy seems to be also missing that moment ... even the same "tag" was used loool 

And on the last months there are a lot of examples of that..

Yeah, if it is not instant sex, the more bizarre the better, it's "Get them out, we're paying for this!"

• Like 1

here we go again. the complaints are usually not because someone didn't have a gigantic orgy. it's because some of the participants do nothing! and watching the buildup to nothing will get nothing in their wallets! misty should choose happiness. everyone should. if she wants to go & get a regular job & stay with kyle then that is what she should do. but a short time ago vh was misty's dream job as it allowed her to do what she allready was doing (picking up guys to fuck) without having to go to a regular job. now what. kyle is so wonderful that she's totally happy? i haven't seen that. what i did see before they vanished was sitting around doing nothing & arguing. misty looked like she wants a relationship & easy $ but she has to choose. but now it's probably too late.

• Like 1