Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing though, while redeeming on the timeline, online I observed that we might get new pairs of days (and betting, with our fingers crossed this time actually being around, a one week only) without the presence and essence of NIna.:cry:

"Moon" again becomes absent in the minds of this project.

"Sun" and "Earth" only, is what I think, that we will have to support the apartment in this period. Or maybe other "stars"

My feeling is still restless and based on what Nina collected in her luggage (utensils for personal use, including kitchen) point is that she came back possibly to continue her treatment.
It did not seem like just another trip to relatives or in this line ..

Preparing myself then to see Alan trying to make himself "good and strong", but his sad and groundless look, and that I followed and lived progressively, especially the hours of sleep at night, wake up and walks in the bedroom and hallway halfway. dawn, or wake up in the morning (as it was for + 20 days in the timeline and on) can again make itself present ..

Images such as those I have lately exposed as my self-reward and satisfaction of having believed and held firm here, can and will certainly remain a considered time without renewals or continuities. The main link of them is compromised,

:cry:

Sad already here, in advance. And also by Alan.
I hope that Serena alone (or with some help) can keep him up and somehow motivated in this space of Nina's removal ... Again.:confused:

z1jjBMF.jpgu6iH7Lg.jpg

Y6l0how.jpg

9pvVEYA.jpg

MAf4tbn.jpg

vhVRXJV.jpg

.See you and get back as soon as possible. Moon.

:angel:

19 hours ago, thedbear said:

One thing though, while redeeming on the timeline, online I observed that we might get new pairs of days (and betting, with our fingers crossed this time actually being around, a one week only) without the presence and essence of NIna.:cry:

"Moon" again becomes absent in the minds of this project.

"Sun" and "Earth" only, is what I think, that we will have to support the apartment in this period. Or maybe other "stars"

My feeling is still restless and based on what Nina collected in her luggage (utensils for personal use, including kitchen) point is that she came back possibly to continue her treatment.
It did not seem like just another trip to relatives or in this line ..

Preparing myself then to see Alan trying to make himself "good and strong", but his sad and groundless look, and that I followed and lived progressively, especially the hours of sleep at night, wake up and walks in the bedroom and hallway halfway. dawn, or wake up in the morning (as it was for + 20 days in the timeline and on) can again make itself present ..

Images such as those I have lately exposed as my self-reward and satisfaction of having believed and held firm here, can and will certainly remain a considered time without renewals or continuities. The main link of them is compromised,

:cry:

Sad already here, in advance. And also by Alan.
I hope that Serena alone (or with some help) can keep him up and somehow motivated in this space of Nina's removal ... Again.:confused:

z1jjBMF.jpgu6iH7Lg.jpg

Y6l0how.jpg

9pvVEYA.jpg

MAf4tbn.jpg

vhVRXJV.jpg

.See you and get back as soon as possible. Moon.

:angel:

Wow! wow

Yesterday was definitely the day, for  fool me, but cheat me in an absurdly happy way.:heart:

First for the L & C project, and now this new surprise.

My posts and prints can then be renewed.

I just wonder why so much on the bag for an absence of a little over 24 hours, which was what lasted.

Anyway, I do not care .... very, very happy.:biggrin:
Welcome back, "Moon".:cool:

dCIRqlw.jpg

wWW30UJ.jpg

MBk1U87.jpg

still a question mark for me since Alan is also present, but in advance this is designed to be very interesting.

Very much! I dare say possibly better than Sina and Jules. Or the fox ..:cool:

At least there, and now we have the "beach" of Serena.
If that goes further?
Nina and (or) Alan are going to venture into these "waters" too?

Together?

:huh:
CVhBwur.jpg

39 minutes ago, thedbear said:

still a question mark for me since Alan is also present, but in advance this is designed to be very interesting.

Very much! I dare say possibly better than Sina and Jules. Or the fox ..:cool:

At least there, and now we have the "beach" of Serena.
If that goes further?
Nina and (or) Alan are going to venture into these "waters" too?

Together?

:huh:
CVhBwur.jpg

45 minutes ago, snag said:

guests arrived. two girls. similar to lesbians.

Wow!

Nina, Serena
Alan,
 And not just one but two lesbians
And the blond girl already signals to be nice enough to pull him into the middle of them (if that's the case).

This is going to be a massacre ..hehehehehehe.

Or as Alm Ackbar said in Return of  Jedi...

7Imxp3w.gif!

:biggrin:

Need to be this young Padawan strong with FORCE..

26 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Mm..have the feeling already seen this two guestgirls,well seen them or not the things look promising,like the look of both.Could be another great night for this place.

I'm not sure.

100% action (orgy) will be in Carrie&David (already begins).:shy:

Perhaps Mira and Henry will be able bring Darcie to the first real orgy:heart:. But not sure. 50/50.

Anastasia and Nyusha are waiting for the guest. But maybe it will be another alcohol night.:sick:

Bree&Drew - probability of good action is minimal.

Other apartments - in rest mode.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, groomy said:

I'm not sure.

100% action (orgy) will be in Carrie&David (already begins).:shy:

Perhaps Mira and Henry will be able bring Darcie to the first real orgy:heart:. But not sure. 50/50.

Anastasia and Nyusha are waiting for the guest. But maybe it will be another alcohol night.:sick:

Bree&Drew - probability of good action is minimal.

Other apartments - in rest mode.

You forgot something, Grommy. Totally improbable .. at least until yesterday.

And as it is in management where the '"unpredictable"' is the CARD in the sleeve ...

Chloe, James, Lisa, Grant.

On Anna's project, we can always expect surprises ... like yesterday.

As for Carrie, unless they go for full exchange, .don't draw me to online.

My greatest and total attention is here, precisely because we do not know what to expect there.

Nina present is the guarantee that Alan this time will not be able to "get away" as he did with Tatto and Serena. ....

In a more pessimistic drawing, action in two distinct environments (living room and bedroom)