Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Alan was a faulty man and unable to please anyone, we could really have a loser's view of him.

But as evidently this does not apply to him, it makes him in reverse be a winner, because he manages to "neutralize" even before Serena.

Of course the idea is not this and we saw yesterday that he reacts to her. And very well,

So it only shows, that it has a mental trigger that must be worked and exploited. Correctly and without pressure::)

Once dominated ,,,,, wow ....... stars will fall from the sky ... or better will plummet

And Serena is not to be defeated so easily. A duel worthy of being accompanied.

make your bets my lords, heheheheh:dodgy:

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

If Alan was a faulty man and unable to please anyone, we could really have a loser's view of him.

But as evidently this does not apply to him, it makes him in reverse be a winner, because he manages to "neutralize" even before Serena.

Of course the idea is not this and we saw yesterday that he reacts to her. And very well,

So it only shows, that it has a mental trigger that must be worked and exploited. Correctly and without pressure::)

Once dominated ,,,,, wow ....... stars will fall from the sky ... or better will plummet

And Serena is not to be defeated so easily. A duel worthy of being accompanied.

make your bets my lords, heheheheh:dodgy:

I'm not sure what your message is.

On a related note, I'm close to twice his age and can stay hard.  He seems to have a difficult time getting and sometimes maintaining a stiffy.