I'm Done!

HarleyFatboy

3 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

I knew you couldn't leave Harley. You didn't, you can't and you won't.

Who would bash the camwhores if you did?

I left the Barcelona threads!  You will never see another post from me in any of the Barcelona apartment threads and that includes the "Best Little Whorehouse in Barcelona" B4.  I'm done with getting banned because I hurt some piss ant's feelings.....fuck 'um all I say!!  By the way...you got the second part of "camwhores" correct!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I left the Barcelona threads!  You will never see another post from me in any of the Barcelona apartment threads and that includes the "Best Little Whorehouse in Barcelona" B4.  I'm done with getting banned because I hurt some piss ant's feelings.....fuck 'um all I say!!  By the way...you got the second part of "camwhores" correct!!!

I'm quoting you on this. 

Taking odds folks. Who wants in on the action! 😃

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

1 hour ago, TBG 150 said:

I'm quoting you on this. 

Taking odds folks. Who wants in on the action! 😃

No need to---he never quit posting about the Barcelona apartments--he just created this thread to carry on the tirade and make toxic remarks in the Rants and Flame Wars section so he won't get put in a corner 😏

• Haha 3

I never followed him/them, here as I don't look at or read about those apartments. It's eternal drivil, complaints and swooning over those tattooed freaks that make up any of those camwhore threads for any of the camwhore sites. I have to be either very bored or it's raining too hard to get outside for me to venture into those threads. But, I was never into the dyke scene, so why bother even opening up one of those screens?

If you try and read threads like Leora & Malia, you have one person there that has created 5000+ posts of nothing but drooling with a few syrupy words and little gay looking emojis all over. That is a discussion? It's pure lunacy. If garbage like that and all of the silly memes were removed from this site we could save a Terabyte of space and not need to hunt down new software to accommodate it all.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1