Em & Sid

2 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

If they can't agree on what they can and can't do then they shouldn't be on the site... I rather enjoyed the foursome when no one's back was turned. It's a voyeur site.. i enjoy most things as long as there's no violence...

That's why we are here :biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

The night of foursome after the party. And tonight while Em and Bob was parading themselves around in front of him. They may not have had sex tonight but she's already chosen him over Sid.

i think sid did not make conclusive taking with em about this after the party  or there something i don‘t understand pushing her to do that after sid upset face after the party

Just now, jjkopite said:

Only Em and Bob know what happened, everything is just speculation, nobody SAW anything !

True Statement.. Just going by the blow up..not sure  why they went where there were no cameras but they could have avoided the whole thing.

2 minutes ago, Houlii said:

who is this dude and why is he still here..

i'm sure Alex knows about it now and he will watch for himself... They  will come up with a decision soon, im sure.  They received a text shortly after I received a response from my ticket... Whatever the outcome the kiddy crying and screaming is over. I hope:dodgy: