Em & Sid

Over a period of about 20 minutes she flirted with sid even hitting him with the dildo she found. much of it was inferred but was obvious they were trying to get him to join in..He just ignored them and left the room. Surely much of it is assumption. I know you guys like Sid and I have nothing against him, have defended him on occasion. 

6 hours ago, Houlii said:

I stand corrected, They are having sex on his couch and guest room..he got an invitation but declined..I rest my case   

what em will say or do if he joins in while she is sleeping  in the bedroom ,he proved that he is not fool .

1 hour ago, Houlii said:

Over a period of about 20 minutes she flirted with sid even hitting him with the dildo she found. much of it was inferred but was obvious they were trying to get him to join in..He just ignored them and left the room. Surely much of it is assumption. I know you guys like Sid and I have nothing against him, have defended him on occasion. 

Who is "She"? Do you mean Ny? or Sia? Would be helpful if you be more specific when you give updates about the apartment.

Not sure much of people here like or dislike Sid. What most people say is that Sid is not a good fit for being a VH participant. Note that all the negative comments and complaints in this forum will absolutely not change anything. Sid is here to stay for at least 3 more month or next rental contract whichever comes first . Everyone should get used to Sid until then.

I  personally have not visited the apartment since Bob left. Didn't even bother with timeline or archive videos.  I just follow this forum and get updates. This forum saves so much of my time not going through Sid's timeline.

Go and enjoy beautiful Lola :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Who is "She"? Do you mean Ny? or Sia? Would be helpful if you be more specific when you give updates about the apartment.

Not sure much of people here like or dislike Sid. What most people say is that Sid is not a good fit for being a VH participant. Note that all the negative comments and complaints in this forum will absolutely not change anything. Sid is here to stay for at least 3 more month or next rental contract whichever comes first . Everyone should get used to Sid until then.

I  personally have not visited the apartment since Bob left. Didn't even bother with timeline or archive videos.  I just follow this forum and get updates. This forum saves so much of my time not going through Sid's timeline.

Go and enjoy beautiful Lola :)

who follow them want to know how they are doing and  if their relationship will survive or not and who will change this situation and how ? i guess we are waiting for another broke up

sid will leave alone

Help me to understand something.

Em, Sia and Sid went out together at 9:30 PM.

They returned at 10 PM along with Nushya and her boyfriend.

I do not think they even met them by chance because Nushia had a bunch of flowers for Em.

Someone says that Sia has bad relationships with Nushya; Em didn’t want to participate in a new orgy but not even an innocent party with friends.

So I ask myself: in your opinion, who organized this meeting?

4 minutes ago, budda said:

Help me to understand something.

Em, Sia and Sid went out together at 9:30 PM.

They returned at 10 PM along with Nushya and her boyfriend.

I do not think they even met them by chance because Nushia had a bunch of flowers for Em.

Someone says that Sia has bad relationships with Nushya; Em didn’t want to participate in a new orgy but not even an innocent party with friends.

So I ask myself: in your opinion, who organized this meeting?

if there who did ,sure ana and alan

One of you wrote that he regretted not understanding Russian because he would have understood much more about the possible plot of Em with Bob.

In fact, Sid can see on his computer everything we see both live and deferred.

For this reason, Em will never talk on the phone with Bob, nor will she talk to her friend about things regarding Sid, from inside the house. The only exception is the guestroom lodge).

If she wants to communicate with Bob without Sid knowing she can do it only by SMS.