Em & Sid

Em & Lisa went out at 2.20 AM.
I thought that Em was going to spend the night at Lisa but it was not like that.
Both returned to their homes around 5 AM.
Where could they have been at 3 am?

39 minutes ago, budda said:

Em & Lisa went out at 2.20 AM.
I thought that Em was going to spend the night at Lisa but it was not like that.
Both returned to their homes around 5 AM.
Where could they have been at 3 am?

When Lisa is with Em, there is nothing to worry about. Nobody get fucked or fucks. So we are good there.

The interesting thing is that Em was talking with a guy for  a few hours. The voice was different than Sid. rather than phone talk, she might decide to invite him over. The only problem is that the place must smell like a rotten egg since cleaning is not Em thing. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, zoifan said:

When Lisa is with Em, there is nothing to worry about. Nobody get fucked or fucks. So we are good there.

The interesting thing is that Em was talking with a guy for  a few hours. The voice was different than Sid. rather than phone talk, she might decide to invite him over. The only problem is that the place must smell like a rotten egg since cleaning is not Em thing. 

Rare body care and never clean the apartment. So Alex has to come to clean up, just like when Em left ... at that time when the restroom door was changed.

Em didn't and doesn't have time to clean up. Sleeping, eating and chatting on the mobile ...... and now she also has the laptop. Hopefully she will come out of her bedroom sometimes ... but I think she won't.

• Like 1

If VHTV tells us Sid's exit from the program, they will also have to have ASAP arrange to put someone else in the house or move Em to another apartment.
The best thing would be to move her to Mary & George (she would learn something new !!)

8 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Lisa cheated on Grant last month and Em has cheated on Sid. Highly doubtful that Lisa will cheat again but tonight would have been the perfect opportunity for both girls to hook up with new guys. I still stand by previous post that if Em doesn't take advantage of this time away from Sid I will give up any hope of anything good happening here.

When did Lisa cheated Grant ?