Em & Sid

5 minutes ago, budda said:

I agree, but do you think that for Em it is enough to kiss Bob or touch his cock for a few minutes?

Better than nothing. She wants him and everyone knows that.But she wants it in that way, SId shouldn't notice. 

We are at the end.
As usual, the idiot went to the toilet to cry.
Em tried to convince him to go out.
Then Sid said something that really pissed off Em.

Nobody understands what the psychopath wants. if you're jealous of Em, fuck her 3 times a day !!

CRYING AGAIN

5ac347595486d_cryingagain.thumb.jpg.23db7299435d1b09c3a08fd56b7e3c90.jpg

EM IS ANGRY

angry.thumb.jpg.dd16c717cf084b2aee83948b3976ab33.jpgangry2.thumb.jpg.50d59595918f4e30bacf11e44d1bcdb5.jpgangry3.thumb.jpg.c94f1085a947565595e4bac6cb468a83.jpg

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, peppone1 said:

if I were in the role of the boy I would not be crying like a child all day, but I would go to my girlfriend to have wild sex and make screams to bob .... just to make things clear

Exactly, Sid should fuck her and make her scream while Bob lies in the next room. But he's too stupid, an idiot. So Bob will do it ....... maybe

• Like 1

This thread reminds me more and more of masha and sasha where masha is "deeply in love" with TK and she abandoned sascha like very soon for him even though this goes on for almost three years now or something.

I tell you what: in the real world, if em would have any intentions to leave sid for bob or anyone else, she would just have done that by now. Maybe she just loves him and maybe she is not that interested in sex as you might think, which is completely normal for a woman. And maybe she is just friends with bob and yes, fucked him once when she was drunk as hell and maybe gave an bj when she was also drunk. Dont start dramas out of thin air.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Zetti said:

I recommend VHTV to darken the light in the hall so that the night-vision in the kitchen starts anyway.

No dark corners please ....... and guest room loggia is hopefully locked.

There is since weeks also a cam installed...