Em & Sid

20 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Will probably finish up with Em and Sid staying together.

That's ok too, but it's going to happen again. This isn't for Sid and as long as they're in this setting he will be even more jealous when the next guy comes around. They work for themselves here... you want to make money? Then make your money and grow up... If they settle down and do nothing, no parties and no guest, they will have  to be replaced. Alex & Anna are business people so they should get this straight and FAST...:sad:

i think  they are  not older enough to be here  , they Are dazzled by money and party life ,they can‘t make right decisions  in this age

i cant blame  one of them even this bob , i think bob are fighting to acheive  his aims to be in the project  as  em‘s boyfriend

many  members want this too because he will not refuse any sexual acts including his girlfriend

one thing i wish  if sid and em come ti this project together , they have to stay or leave together

sid refuses to let em have sex with bob after the party

i cant see any problem even he can‘t make it clear 

don‘t forgive that we can‘t understand what he saying to her

may be he refuse it clearly

4 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

That's ok too, but it's going to happen again. This isn't for Sid and as long as they're in this setting he will be even more jealous when the next guy comes around. They work for themselves here... you want to make money? Then make your money and grow up... If they settle down and do nothing, no parties and no guest, they will have  to be replaced. Alex & Anna are business people so they should get this straight and FAST...:sad:

alex & ana waiting child  may be this will make their decision some different

8 minutes ago, x1000 said:

what ! is this really happend?! here !

Not on VH. It happened on VV a few years ago. Basically the same exact thing that happened tonight happened with another set of three people but it was the guy who cheated on his girlfriend with their roommate. The girlfriend got super crazy and broke a piece of glass over the other girl.

• Like 1

Well, there is a pause in the drama.

Bob snoring on the living room couch,   Sid and EM sleeping in the same bed but like 2 strangers.  Obvious that Sid went to bed still upset.  I'm sure he thought going sleep in the guest room but he is to afraid that, upon waking up in the morning, he might find Bob sleeping with EM.  So he prefers to sleep next to her and pretending ignoring her presence in the bed

• Like 2

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Not on VH. It happened on VV a few years ago. Basically the same exact thing that happened tonight happened with another set of three people but it was the guy who cheated on his girlfriend with their roommate. The girlfriend got super crazy and broke a piece of glass over the other girl.

i was afraid from any action turn it to something like that specially from this bob nervously  moving toward sid room every time he close the door

1 minute ago, BenCoudon said:

Well, there is a pause in the drama.

Bob snoring on the living room couch,   Sid and EM sleeping in the same bed but like 2 strangers.  Obvious that Sid went to bed still upset.  I'm sure he thought going sleep in the guest room but he is to afraid that, upon waking up in the morning, he might find Bob sleeping with EM.  So he prefers to sleep next to her and pretending ignoring her presence in the bed

completely kids :biggrin: