Em & Sid

To be honest, I doubt she's going to even look at Bob again let alone fuck him. Remember what she did with Logan after Sid found out? Basically ignore the shit out of him for entire day and night he came to visit. I can see Em doing that with Bob. Reminds me of what happened with Alex and Carmen. After Anna found out about it, both Alex and Anna ignored for the entire time she lived there until she eventually moved out. The tension was so thick in that apartment, almost exactly like what's going on here now. Even if Em really wants to fuck Bob, there's no way I see her going through that drama again like last night.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

To be honest, I doubt she's going to even look at Bob again let alone fuck him. Remember what she did with Logan after Sid found out? Basically ignore the shit out of him for entire day and night he came to visit. I can see Em doing that with Bob. Reminds me of what happened with Alex and Carmen. After Anna found out about it, both Alex and Anna ignored for the entire time she lived there until she eventually moved out. The tension was so thick in that apartment, almost exactly like what's going on here now. Even if Em really wants to fuck Bob, there's no way I see her going through that drama again like last night.

The situation here is different.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

With Bob gone, this apartment will be boring again

Bob is not gone.

That is why his association with the couple is a mystery for me. 

There is no question that Bob is much more that just a visitor.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bphillips94 said:

ok sorry i will stop  doing this 

Thank you Sir, and I appreciate you are considering the feedback.

To give you a bit of context:

When  an apartment has no post, we know that nothing going on there. So we won't bother with its forum and viewing it in VHTV.

When someone adds a comment without any special event in the apartment, it confuses us, sine we don't know when was the last time something happened here.

This URL shows the latest post to the apartment:

https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/308-voyeur-housetv/

Below screenshot highlights how your posts obstructed our view to the last time something happened in the apartments: 

2018-02-27_21-04-32.jpg.16e3aef89b08b833cf5f1b7fd5e4d236.jpg

I hope it makes sense. 

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

The situation here is confusing for me at least.

Consider this point or facts:

• Bob was a 1st time visitor - never seen before.
  • Bob  kissed Sid a few times so we though he is gay.
  • Bob was reluctant at the beginning then lured into a 4 some.
  • Bob  never made the 1st move on Em - both time they had sex -  see the archive for yourself.
  • Even though we saw an epic drama ( to the point that Sid hurtled himself with a knife) Bob was not kicked out.
  • Bob voluntarily left yesterday. But I think (can't be positive) Sid texted him to come back while Em was crying
  • Bob is not leaving, even though it is awkward between them - (all 3 of them actually) - it must be dead boring for him to stay there.

So I think Bob is not a casual visitor like Logan. There are many things between him and the couple. 

We might know more about Bob's role here in a week or so,

Here is my guess:

Alex rented this apartment. We know he rented a better larger place for himself. The rent cost must be higher, but the cost has been easy to wash so far with all swing parties in the apartment.

Considering how boring Sid is, there is not way Em+Sid can generate enough revenue for such expensive place.  There must be a big improvement before the rental contract is over - or Alex will not renew it.  So Em is under pressure. She has the following 3 options:

• Option 1: Find a partner for Sia so two couples live in the apartment - that is Bob.
  • Option 2: Alex finds someone and decides who is going to live with them. Em must have the fear of unknown. She might have to live with someone she does not like.
  • Option 2: GTFO, close the apartment when the rent contract is over. 

I think Em is making every effort to have Bob+Sia join this apartment. A very promising idea that assures she will live in this nice apartment for a while.