Darcie & Stifler

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

the poor strawberry blonde is a bout to fall on her face..

If someone gave her a dick now she would probably try and eat it she's so pissed and out of her skull, probably on something else too ?

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

If someone gave her a dick now she would probably try and eat it she's so pissed and out of her skull, probably on something else too ?

Making out with 3.. with darcie... 1h fuck in bathroom... the "guest" must still be with hungry

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

don't think on anything else because she hasn't left at anytime tonight. Maybe thats why she's so shit-faced...😉

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

don't think on anything else because she hasn't left at anytime tonight. Maybe thats why she's so shit-faced...😉

Finally the boyfriend is joining them out the door.. That took a lot of negotiating.  Remind me of some of the old bachelor parties that we used to have..

11 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Finally the boyfriend is joining them out the door.. That took a lot of negotiating.  Remind me of some of the old bachelor parties that we used to have..

But i guess maybe the negotiations terms was different... 😁 

nothing like a business negotiation here didn't solve pretty quick