Darcie & Stifler

Just now, Darcie said:

Who is in the living room?  correctly I understand you?  These are our new friends.  They were at the party yesterday.  These people will replace us during the vacation.

спрашивают почему они ПОД одеялом "имеют секс" (трахаются) и кто там (дарси и роджер/ ума и стифлер?) им под одеялом не видно. 

• Like 1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Darcie said:

Hi.  This is our first experience and it will surely happen again.  This is not a young girlfriend.  Tomorrow her couple will come to her.  More options?

Or maybe.  after watching them, can you suggest something more intriguing?))

Everything is alright 👍 I am sure they know what to do. It was sometimes a little hard to follow them as they moved all over the place (Faster than the cams could actually load 😉)   

I was joking around about this tweet because you failed the challenge 😂🤭

2 minutes ago, Darcie said:

Hi.  This is our first experience and it will surely happen again.  This is not a young girlfriend.  Tomorrow her couple will come to her.  More options?

Or maybe.  after watching them, can you suggest something more intriguing?))

they have already proposed something interesting - 

• Like 1

Что-то не устраивает? Принимайте у себя гостей как вам нравится и диктуйте им свои правила! Это наши гости и пожалуйста по этому поводу воздержитесь от критики или переключитесь на другую площадку.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

они уже предложили что-то интересное - 

Что-то не устраивает? Принимайте у себя гостей как вам нравится и диктуйте им свои правила! Это наши гости и пожалуйста по этому поводу воздержитесь от критики или переключитесь на другую площадку.

9 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

I wouldn't worry about Stifler. Why do you think he had such a limp dick after returning from the outside party? Just because we didn't see it doesn't mean he didn't get fucked. why do you think they changed outfit so many times and left the apartment?  The whole evening was exhausting and a seemingly a lot of hard work. It was exhausting to watch and I watched the entire evening. Except for a couple of hours around 11:00 am their time. And before anyone says " you need to get a life", you're correct, but my curiosity got the better of me. 

You were awesome, Darcie, by the way...😘

• Like 1