Darcie & Stifler

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

No even reading in latin letters it sounds not like Russian. Rather total nonsense 😉

Guess it's some brand from china (or similar) because the pictures i found have a lot of "chinese" people (but that the girl is using could be a "fake" one from black market ahahah)

221b00178b9b0141.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Guess it's some brand from china (or similar) because the pictures i found have a lot of "chinese" people (but that the girl is using could be a "fake" one from black market ahahah)

221b00178b9b0141.jpg

She is for sure way too skinny. The girl not Mandy

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

She is for sure way too skinny. The girl not Mandy

LOOL oh jab 😁.. was just to show the tshirt words.. same message that mandy shirt (with one letter different .. mandy have on bottom "youfuyure" and this chinese girl "youfuture")

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

LOOL oh jab 😁.. was just to show the tshirt words.. same message that mandy shirt (with one letter different .. mandy have on bottom "youfuyure" and this chinese girl "youfuture")

Misunderstanding. I meant the girl is too skinny. Not Mandy is too skinny. I did not say the girl is not Mandy. Of course I know why you posted the pic here 😉

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Misunderstanding. I meant the girl is too skinny. Not Mandy is too skinny. I did not say the girl is not Mandy. Of course I know why you posted the pic here 😉

That get me confuse because didn't understand where the "skinny" part come 😁