Darcie & Stifler

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I am really glad that I was not mistaken in this girl.👍:rolleyes::heart:

She is really pretty open and sexy. She is really good candidate for project. But this is one visit - as guest. What she (or with guy) will be able to interest subscribers? The same question as for guest couple from Molly and Jeff.

Question is - how can they be interesting for subscribers? They are nice - yes. They are good and creative in sex - yes. They are emotional - yes. They had guests/friends - no (but - 1 visits as guests). They did something interesting besides sex — yes (a lot of sexy clothes, she is not shy, she did sexy photosession with a bear).

Again - not judge people by technical component. Moreover, it is just guests.😏

Based on activity in other apartments - they are number 1 of this night.

But according to statistics (money) I will assume Dana and Chris number 1 of this night:

- reputation. New girl in Dana apt = good show and maybe playing 3some until the night. New guests at Darcie - this is first truly fiery night and good show.

- time. Dana directs the show well. Darcie had less time activity at night. Also, regular disappearances - this breaks pace and subscribers choose other apartments, until nothing happens.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, groomy said:

Wow. I am really glad that I was not mistaken in this girl.👍:rolleyes::heart:

She is really pretty open and sexy. She is really good candidate for project. But this is one visit - as guest. What she (or with guy) will be able to interest subscribers? The same question as for guest couple from Molly and Jeff.

Question is - how can they be interesting for subscribers? They are nice - yes. They are good and creative in sex - yes. They are emotional - yes. They had guests/friends - no (but - 1 visits as guests). They did something interesting besides sex — yes (a lot of sexy clothes, she is not shy, she did sexy photosession with a bear).

Again - not judge people by technical component. Moreover, it is just guests.😏

Based on activity in other apartments - they are number 1 of this night.

But according to statistics (money) I will assume Dana and Chris number 1 of this night:

- reputation. New girl in Dana apt = good show and maybe playing 3some until the night. New guests at Darcie - this is first truly fiery night and good show.

- time. Dana directs the show well. Darcie had less time activity at night. Also, regular disappearances - this breaks pace and subscribers choose other apartments, until nothing happens.

I don't think they will get much views with most horrible cam setup on the site

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't think they will get much views with most horrible cam setup on the site

next time they simply need to move to the bedroom where cams are a bit better

• Like 1