Darcie & Stifler

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Being sick or injured is less intrusive into a persons personal life then filming them having sex. Would you rather be filmed while you are recovering from an injury or plonking some girl? Answer honestly!

For me filming people when they are sick or hurt and can't take any influence how they will look on cam or how viewers see them far far more intimate. So when you ask me I chose plonking the girl. It is also more fun than being sick 😉

Just now, Amy3 said:

Yes!!! It's called voyeurism. It's this cool thing where you secretly watch how peoole really live without them acting like you can see them. It's amazing and worth paying for. Sorry, you won't see that here unfortunately, but you can pay a girl to wear a pair of VHTV logo parties for 3 days and then she'll mail them to you. Not exactly sure what that sort of site is called, but it sure as hell isn't voyeurism and it sure as hell isn't worth paying for.

I totally agree with you BUT with the exception when people are sick they should have the right to cut the stream... You say it was wrong from Alex cutting the stream when Lina was sick too? Or was it wrong cutting the stream of the bedroom when Anna was in due to her pregnancy there? Both were at home so when I follow your opinion you say it was wrong. I say it was right cutting the stream.

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I'm a voyeur and have 0 interest in seeing people injured or in pain on cams.. Cutting or not the cams it's a different thing (maybe by tenants request) .. But my option for sure would be not to watch and change to another "channel"

Yeah a supporter for me @Amy3 😁

Just now, Amy3 said:

Why?

You said earlier as long people are at home you don't like they cut the stream. I gave you two examples where people were sick at home and the stream was cut. And now asking you if it was the wrong decision to cut the streams?

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes!!! It's called voyeurism. It's this cool thing where you secretly watch how peoole really live without them acting like you can see them. It's amazing and worth paying for. Sorry, you won't see that here unfortunately, but you can pay a girl to wear a pair of VHTV logo parties for 3 days and then she'll mail them to you. Not exactly sure what that sort of site is called, but it sure as hell isn't voyeurism and it sure as hell isn't worth paying for. 

It is fun to poke at and make fun of though. 

Just what I need and having been praying for ..NOT!!

panties GIF

• Like 2