Darcie & Stifler

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, waldi said:

you're very strict :biggrin:

Yes I am. When tenants switch off the lights for the purpose to worsen the view quality what they really did (Night vision is worse than normal view) I feel they dont want me to watch and watch something else. Simple as that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Not about the duration.. but about reactions... the only thing missing (comparing) was the tokens sound falling

I did not watch it because I wont watch mole actions in the dark on purpose. When the tenats dont want me to watch by making deliberately the view bad I wont watch. I am sure I am not the only one. @Mira&Henry should tell her this. Will for sure cost her a lot of views.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes I am. When tenants switch off the lights for the purpose to worsen the view quality what they really did (Night vision is worse than normal view) I feel they dont want me to watch and watch something else. Simple as that.

Could be protecting her friend.

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I did not watch it because I wont watch mole actions in the dark on purpose. When the tenats dont want me to watch by making deliberately the view bad I wont watch. I am sure I am not the only one. @Mira&Henry should tell her this. Will for sure cost her a lot of views.

Lights are reducing sexual courage of some humans...

• Like 1