Darcie & Stifler

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

I find it funny really he only has to stick his dick in her and she starts screaming like a bloody banshee straight away 😁 Can't do with it.

I said it to misc the other day... she seems to have always on the lovense (pink vibrate dildo that stella use to cam shows) and at first breath she screams 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I said it to misc the other day... she seems to have always on the lovense (pink vibrate dildo that stella use to cam shows) and at first breath she screams 

Maybe this guy has something he should bottle and make available to all the women in the world :biggrin:

On 3/17/2018 at 5:01 PM, Amy3 said:

@Voyeur House TV Can you please fix the name on your site. It should say Darcie & Stifler, not Darcie&Stifler.  My OCD thank you very much in advance.

Also, can you please be a gentleman and fix all ht apts so that the ladies name comes first. Thank you kindly! :heart:

Picky, picky, picky.:biggrin:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, please allow me to welcome Darcie into the official old tenant category here on CC. That didn't take long. Only about 18 days in. I think it's a record! You'll need to have sex at least 3-5 times a day or maybe consider bringing in some guests. Progress is progress!!  Chop chop! 😉

But she hasn't done much for the last week so she had better be careful !!

• Like 1