VHTV music

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

oh ! it's will be beautiful morning when your day is beginning with songs of the Indila!oh follow me it's free tip ! just i was wish if my sweetie Indila had sung a word of she🙅‍♀️ instead a word of he😋 !i had loved her music and her lyrics soooo much.❤️❤️

• Like 4

he looking after that light to find where is that light.. !!
in my eyes if he's seen well will see his self..!!
isn't he didn't know yet ?
about that whisper is coming from my heart ..!!
oh! is it he doesn't know yet?
that is a love sound ,who come out of my heart..!!
who is whisper like this!!
and is sing like that  !! 
it's mean one thing...!!
it there a butterfly fell in love..
Signature:ooopel 🌹❤️❤️🌹

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Some truly amazing women! 🥰

oh really, "i hate you,Amy, because you insist that you teasing me at this moment! kidding my dear☺️,you know i hope and i want to a participation with all those women! so! that they can give me some of their positive energy.i loved them because they spray of hope every time in my soul ! I wish I could do the same! but i have something better than them😋 i can sing, dance💃 and write some of a nicely whispers to someone who lives in a far place!☺️❤️

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

oh my lovely dream in that song ! it just love, love, love !i no like of wake up of that love even if i die! it message for someone.❤️❤️

lyrics in English:❤️

Look you in my heart
And say "go" winter.
The wind howls, and you gray me
The sky groans, and we have spring.
Ask the clouds
Give us white dreams.
Night swimming, and we followed her
In the world of the mysterious lights.
Dispersal you longing in me,
Unrest in my soul.
Ask the clouds
Give us white dreams.
Ask the clouds
Give us white dreams.
Ask the clouds ...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2020 at 5:31 PM, Amy3 said:

Life is eternal, a kind of echo, where I am hiding, riding time's serpent, as the master, and as a prisoner

We are residing, in these latitudes, of conjecture, everywhere around you, who's been presiding, at the punch bowl, of expectation, from which I'm drinking

Giving me the hunger, an embryo that's slowly growing, faster and faster, in a womb that is beyond my body, like father and mother, both contained inside each other other, both contained inside each other

So ask me one question, of your choosing, and I will answer, magic and heartbreak, feel just like fire, in this dimension

And you will discover, a labyrinth in each direction, all going nowhere, and flawless in every detail, and combination, all contained inside each other, all contained inside each other. 

@ooopel ♥️💋

oh hello my dear someone🙋‍♀️😊: the Libra tower still can amazes me! i'm here and you here as you likes always to say! now! and always i will be there !waiting for you !after you come out of that labyrinth..!🙆‍♀️ i wish you don't take so long to reach to me and don't go where i can't find you..!💋❤️

• Like 1