VHTV music

26 minutes ago, 🔴🔴🔴 said:

oh my 

Oye for your Fyi, i loved this song but i'm not going to bite you as what the girl did,think of what ooopel can do?!! hug, kiss, a more tenderness maybe, but sure,she will not lets anything hurts you . come on my dear i'm still sang to you that song .:heart::heart:

uh,i wanna run away left anything behind from that love .. 

i wanna run away  sir  broke  all those my restrictions..

i 'm no longer breath any  love in universe ..

oh. i just wanna run a way and left all thing my behind...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

How do you do it ooopel? How do you see right through me. How can you see anything worth anything in me?  I never deserved you. That's what they all say.

oh please my dear promise me to not say this again {I never deserved you} each creature deserve one creature or more if you have bright up heart like which you have,true my dear my eyes maybe could not seeing you or meet in this life, but my heart does in all time ,you just don't know, you are contact always with me in times of happiness or in times of painful ,it a fate planned to us . just have fun till to both arriving in that land who that have our place .❤️❤️

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thank you! I feel the same and I appreciate the smile that you still bring to me, especially when I need it most. I never stopped cherishing you. I hope you know that. :heart:

Oye, i know darling your heart may told me that so, since a time, let me guess how much people you are cherishing ,oh maybe in your list i wish you still have so many! .. just raise up your head of under water::) and  open your wings to life, have fun in this life as much you can my dear..:heart::heart:

• Like 1

oh ,wish that's my someone is listening to that very quite, and read among lines ,and , just don't let yourself down slowly!and please don't you left me down slowly with you. just stay with a sound of my love.. do't go where i can't find you!:heart:❤️:heart:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@ooopel I'm here. No, I won't let you down. Everything happens for a reason. I believe that. My mind travels to another plane when I think of you. It's not dark there. It's not black. It's all colorful and peaceful. There is a bridge made of wood and ropes. It hovers over an endless sea of swirling purple and pink fog. Your hands are gripping the rope rails and the warm wind blows your hair back and you turn towards me and there is the smile. The one that clears the air and warms my heart. That's where I go to see you. 💕

oh @Amy3my dear, just can't understand why no one thinking of time machine yet ! maybe i can be with you before you finishing of reading my comment- that smile is there now into my heart beats, since a month never my heart beating like this so !

Oye, i'm very happy because your heart becoming are tweeting again..❤️:heart:❤️

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I am happy. I have broken free and I have nothing to answer to and no excuses to give. It's just me, as I really am.

PS: black isn't your color. You shine in color and dance. 💞

PS: ohh maybe i didn't tells you before this a month of my parents and my late dears! and that is one of my promises to wear a black for them ! oh please darling forgive me for do that's..❤️💋

13 minutes ago, ooopel said:

PS: ohh maybe i didn't tells you before this a month of my parents and my late dears! and that is one of my  to wear a black for them ! oh please darling forgive me for do that's..❤️💋

Note plus:but for you ! if in one time i broken my promises, not it causing pain to any one and especially my mom would be happy if she saw my heart become is happy too ..❤️💋

• Like 1