VHTV music

19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'll send this many kisses to you ooopel!

giphy.gif

oh woopyee hello!! it has reached till the stars those kisses !! oh my!! so sweet and melting on my heart..never waking up my soul and my eyes of that dream lets of it staying forever..❤️❤️

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

You have got to be joking Just.Give me Metallica,Green Day,Weezer,Snow Patrol,Linking park,Limp biskit,etc,etc,.Know wot I am saying pal!!!!!👍

Oh I forgot the mighty Oasis.I went too see them live at the Corn Exchange in Edinburgh.Liam announced that if any bottles were thrown they were offski which is fair enough but he was immediately showered with plastic glasses with just a little amount of beer left in.It did calm down but what a show.Don't look back in anger,what a song.Anyway bored you enough.TTFN

• Like 1

On 5/1/2019 at 9:06 AM, Amy3 said:

Ooopel is always ready to dance and smile. A ray of sunshine. What more can anyone ask for! ☀️❤️👩🏼

oh hi,yeaah ready also now to dance and sing to no end with someone in far place !!do you like to try?!::):heart:

• 2 weeks later...

oh dear,really i don't know why i loved this song so much,may be because,i wish from someone don't make me another love,and sure no make my eyes cry more enough that tears i cried in past times..

just stay with our pinky finger promise..::):heart::heart:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2019 at 8:40 AM, ooopel said:

oh dear,really i don't know why i loved this song so much,may be because,i wish from someone don't make me another love,and sure no make my eyes cry more enough that tears i cried in past times..

just stay with our pinky finger promise..::):heart::heart:

Thanks for the sharing ooopel, but now you have put this song in my head and i just run it  3 times in a round lol

season 3 bip GIF by Bachelor in Paradise                            black think about it GIF by Identity

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rod001 said:

Thanks for the sharing ooopel, but now you have put this song in my head and i just running tem 3 times in a round lol

season 3 bip GIF by Bachelor in Paradise                            black think about it GIF by Identity

oh, Loool are you have a hidden other love..!! you welcome into the club dear..!! so i will did expecting tears like rain very soon.. poor me::):heart: