Random Discussion

Admin

Guest ButtPlug

This forum ended my joy!

2013/4/5 Support Team <[email protected]>

Hello,

You have violated the User Agreement. Section 'IV. Restrictions on Use of Sites', par:

(A) duplicate a Site or any of the Materials contained therein;

© use the Sites or any of the Materials contained therein for any commercial purpose, or for any public display or public performance;

(D) record videos, take screenshots, restream, sell, rent, lease, license, sublicense, transfer, distribute, re-transmit, time-share, ...;

Section 'VIII. Termination'

RealLifeCam may terminate your access to a Site at any time, with or without advance notice, if: (1) RealLifeCam believes that you have breached any material term of these Terms and Conditions...

How did they ban you? By IP or just cancel your membership? Did you post video somewhere with your id in it?

I'm trying to re-sign but this segpay refusing my credit card, that shit!

Talk to me on the chat I sent you a message.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This forum ended my joy!

Hello,

You have violated the User Agreement. Section 'IV. Restrictions on Use of Sites', par:

© use the Sites or any of the Materials contained therein for any commercial purpose, or for any public display or public performance;

(D) record videos, take screenshots, restream, sell, rent, lease, license, sublicense, transfer, distribute, re-transmit, time-share, ...;

RealLifeCam may terminate your access to a Site at any time, with or without advance notice, if: (1) RealLifeCam believes that you have breached any material term of these Terms and Conditions...

How did they ban you? By IP or just cancel your membership? Did you post video somewhere with your id in it?

I'm trying to re-sign but this segpay refusing my credit card, that shit!

Talk to me on the chat I sent you a message.

For multiple violations of the User Agreement (section "IV. Restrictions on Use of Sites ', par. A, C, D), we block your account' permanently (in section VIII User Agreement." Termination ").

Thank you.

This forum ended my joy!

Hello,

Damn!!  That sucks!!

It's bad enough that you don't get to see the cams (and believe me, I am really sorry this happened to you), but this will hurt the forum as well.

Guest ButtPlug

Aceerikrion, I've sent you a PM and I am on the chat. Please respond. I don't want to talk about it in public. Also, I think we might need to create a private board only for members who are trusted not to re-post or are associated with RLC.

Aceerikrion, I've sent you a PM and I am on the chat. Please respond. I don't want to talk about it in public. Also, I think we might need to create a private board only for members who are trusted not to re-post or are associated with RLC.

we have to see this with the administrator, because it is a bad news!

Guest ButtPlug

I have a way for you to get back on. Also, can you please post the header info from the e-mail they sent? We can forward the IP to Admin to block them from seeing the forum.

I have a way for you to get back on. Also, can you please post the header info from the e-mail they sent? We can forward the IP to Admin to block them from seeing the forum.

I do not know how to do it and the worst I renewed my subscription a few days!

Aww that sucks acerikrion. I hope you find a way of re-subscribing.

I suspect they have used the 5 digit code that appears on the video screen to trace your pictures/videos back to your account. I would recomend that everyone removes these codes before posting videos/screencaps. Also I would recomend people do not register to this forum using the same username & email they subscribed to RLC with.

I do not know how to do it and the worst I renewed my subscription a few days!

[Ticket#2013040510000468] Account has been blocked. reallifecam.com

Guest ButtPlug

On a related note you can see in their code where they place the four digit code. If someone with some programming knowledge can help out we can make an adblock plugin to block that code.

Aww that sucks acerikrion. I hope you find a way of re-subscribing.

I suspect they have used the 5 digit code that appears on the video screen to trace your pictures/videos back to your account. I would recomend that everyone removes these codes before posting videos/screencaps. Also I would recomend people do not register to this forum using the same username & email they subscribed to RLC with.

i already said that when the numbers first appeared ,but I thought I was just getting paranoid,