Random Discussion

Admin

On a related note you can see in their code where they place the four digit code. If someone with some programming knowledge can help out we can make an adblock plugin to block that code.

it's probably easier to just capture the real stream instead of using screencapture tools; in the real stream the code does not appear.

Alternatively, you can just position a small window over the code or blur it out in postprocessing (but then you will loose even more quality due to re-compression of the compression of an already heavily compressed stream :) )

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
Guest Squirrel

We need to institute an intelligence test to be members here anymore. It's no wonder I screen my newbies before letting them in.

What is this jackwagon all about?

Originally, this thread existed to alert Mods that /b/ had once again linked to RLC. In which case, CamCaps's servers would in turn be overloaded, and the poor damn things are already stressed.

Then it turned into the usual WTF thread, so we have no idea WTF we're talking about....

I'm talking about the idiot in Reply #50. He put the same stupid post in a few of the recent threads. What he wrote is in Galacian and translates to nothing.

But WTF threads are the best. They have no set direction.

I'm talking about the idiot in Reply #50. He put the same stupid post in a few of the recent threads. What he wrote is in Galacian and translates to nothing.

The dude is Greek, he is thanking you for being so smart.

efxaristo poly = thank you very much.

Ya mean I have to eat a whole humble pie and apologize? Damn. So be it. I'm not above being wrong. I ran that through 2 translators and both spit back nothing. Soooo......

My sincerest apologies to galaniskos. I'm the ass-hole this time around. Anyone that speaks the language of one of my favorite foods, please pass this along to him/her.  :-[

And the Greek women.....Mmmmmmmm Too die for.

Guest Squirrel

He's missing the final words necessary, so I'll fix his Greek-English comment for him:

"Dear TBG. Thanks for being such a smart ass, mo'fo'."

I believe this expresses galaniskos' original intent.

TBG: I'll give you a -1 for your inability to blame the Republicans for this mishap...What the hell kinda Democrat are you, anyway?