Random Discussion

Admin

HELP  :)  i new to rlc and camcaps, i instantly became hooked and wondered if there is anywhere i could download vids and pics in a single file, like a collection of everything  :)  thanks in advance  :)

Well, I have over 10gb of videos, but I don't think I want to go through the work of zipping it all into one file and then trying to find a site to upload the damned thing to.  So, I can't help you.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HELP  :)  i new to rlc and camcaps, i instantly became hooked and wondered if there is anywhere i could download vids and pics in a single file, like a collection of everything  :)  thanks in advance  :)

There are a few video sites that have a RLC section that you can find easily with google & there is a video section here but you'll still have to DL individually. You'll never find a complete collection together since they are recorded by so many different people.

• 2 weeks later...

Hola,esta es una queja para rlc.No estoy dispuesto a seguir pagando por parejas que estan todo el dia en sus ordenadores o jugando al movil o tableta.

Pido que se les restringa el uso de ello durante determinadas horas o no se les incluya la conexion a internet ya que realmente no se les conoce en situaciones de la vida real porque no interactuan entre ellos.

Me gustaria alguna solucion y supongo que no soy el unico.

Gracias por escucharme y buen trabajo,adelante con la idea.

Bueno ... yo estoy haciendo esto con Google Translate, así que espero que mis palabras son comprensibles.

1. Usted realmente debe enviar un correo electrónico a RLC en lugar de expresar sus quejas en este foro. Sin embargo, existe la posibilidad de que RLC verá su queja de todos modos. Hay buenos indicios de que leen este foro.

2. Puedo entender por qué usted haría la denuncia que usted hizo, pero usted debe recordar que se trata de "la vida real". Si hubiera una leva en mí, me iba a ver en mi computadora por muchas horas más de lo que ve cualquiera de los inquilinos. Además, me pregunto si usted tiene una denuncia similar porque Lora pasa tanto tiempo fuera de casa cuando ella está en el trabajo? Así es la vida real también.

Jojogune, sincerely appreciate you, you are one of the most sincere members and provides a lot to this forum but on this issue I do not agree with you because I do not pay a house or spending less with other people's money.

I agree that it's real life but this has different nuances.

A big hello and keep it cool.

Oh, I also use google translator, sorry.

This forum ended my joy!

2013/4/5 Support Team <[email protected]>

Hello,

You have violated the User Agreement. Section 'IV. Restrictions on Use of Sites', par:

(A) duplicate a Site or any of the Materials contained therein;

© use the Sites or any of the Materials contained therein for any commercial purpose, or for any public display or public performance;

(D) record videos, take screenshots, restream, sell, rent, lease, license, sublicense, transfer, distribute, re-transmit, time-share, ...;

Section 'VIII. Termination'

RealLifeCam may terminate your access to a Site at any time, with or without advance notice, if: (1) RealLifeCam believes that you have breached any material term of these Terms and Conditions...

Guest ButtPlug

This forum ended my joy!

Hello,

You have violated the User Agreement. Section 'IV. Restrictions on Use of Sites', par:

© use the Sites or any of the Materials contained therein for any commercial purpose, or for any public display or public performance;

(D) record videos, take screenshots, restream, sell, rent, lease, license, sublicense, transfer, distribute, re-transmit, time-share, ...;

RealLifeCam may terminate your access to a Site at any time, with or without advance notice, if: (1) RealLifeCam believes that you have breached any material term of these Terms and Conditions...

How did they ban you? By IP or just cancel your membership? Did you post video somewhere with your id in it?

This forum ended my joy!

Hello,

How did they ban you? By IP or just cancel your membership? Did you post video somewhere with your id in it?

I'm trying to re-sign but this segpay refusing my credit card, that shit!