Lola & Otto Part #1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Houlii said:

Also doesn't take a brain surgeon to know that wasn't a "chips and dip" swinger visitor. hopefully everyone learned something from that..

About the mask or the "rest"??? because if it's the "rest" they didn't learn anything since it's not the first time to happen 

40 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

About the mask or the "rest"??? because if it's the "rest" they didn't learn anything since it's not the first time to happen 

My point was bringing anyone into your home with serious expectations as this guy is a health risk..really, it's none of my business. My comment on" rest" was directed at other tenets who do the visitor thing..Speaking for myself that evening disturbed me and this is toned down version about how I felt about it..not a biggy, Just my opinion

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

That guy was a case of Champagne and dinner for a week type visitor. Throw in a case of Bacardi Gold, lifetime supply of KFC, case of Hershey Bars, 10 pair of new shoes,  some sexy knee high stockings, some sexy lingerie, some edible panties, case of crab meat, a couple new suits for Guy, That's it..oh, and a new winter coat, and thisWomens Strap Floral Crotchless Bodystocking Plus Size Bodysuit for Women

Sorry Ash I now have this image that it is you pictured modelling that outfit.:cool:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Do you mean that is not a selfie from Ash? :undecided:

I thought Guy had snapped her when she wasn't paying attention.:biggrin:

• Like 1