Lola & Otto Part #1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Alright. But you could understand that?

Yes yes normally yes it's similar.. but there is a lot of expressions that it's not clear. on reading and specially when talking with brazilian friends

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Yes yes normally yes it's similar.. but there is a lot of expressions that it's not clear. on reading and specially when talking with brazilian friends

So it's like when I talk with people from Saxony or Bavaria. They are damn hard to understand when using their slang 😉

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

So it's like when I talk with people from Saxony or Bavaria. They are damn hard to understand when using their slang 😉

Yes, guess so.. they have their own words for something that we use other words, but in general it's understandable. 
But even here we have different terminology for some words depending if you are from north or south

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

Yes, guess so.. they have their own words for something that we use other words, but in general it's understandable. 
But even here we have different terminology for some words depending if you are from north or south

Well when I use my Hessian slang they won't understand me either 😋

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

It's normal now.. the tenants are having less problems to do that on cams 

I know some people do that. But this looks like a silly dare to me and I think it might be sugar. Doing it this obviously when they know they get fined for it would be too stupid for me.

OttoLola_party3.thumb.JPG.91c881d7bbc880fd5ed4ff6fbffd612c.JPG

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I know some people do that. But this looks like a silly dare to me and I think it might be sugar. Doing it this obviously when they know they get fined for it would be too stupid for me.

OttoLola_party3.thumb.JPG.91c881d7bbc880fd5ed4ff6fbffd612c.JPG

Yes.. i guess that at patrik&clair it's also sugar.. that's the reason they cover the loggia door with a blanket.. come on jab lool 
Guess the other stuff i show you in the past was also sugar.. that's why VH said what it said.. Sniffing sugar must be the new trend at russia/ukraine 😄😄

Edit: And don't forget that you are talking about the house that received for more then once money paid by the guy that went there to have sex... 

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes.. i guess that at patrik&clair it's also sugar.. that's the reason they cover the loggia door with a blanket.. come on jab lool 
Guess the other stuff i show you in the past was also sugar.. that's why VH said what it said.. Sniffing sugar must be the new trend at russia/ukraine 😄😄

Read what I said. I said yes some people do drugs. I talked about that particular case here. Don't you think that would be a little too obvious?

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Read what I said. I said yes some people do drugs. I talked about that particular case here. Don't you think that would be a little too obvious?

And since when is that an issue for breaking rules??? it was obvious at dean&candy house.. it was obvious at anastasia house.. it was obvious at polly,ray house.. it was obvious at foxy,kira house... It's obvious at patrik&clair house .. it was already obvious here at otto&lola (not talking on drugs)